Newegg Black Friday Deals Now Live

tekzor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
[img-r=4823]3555[/img-r]Newegg Black Friday deals are go! Highlights include an Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle w/$50 gift card and much more. All items include free shipping.

newegg.gif
Newegg Black Friday Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='trunks982']is the newegg cashback gone? i dont see it from bing.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. I was thinking about buying Madworld for a buddy. :\

try searching "newegg" in a shopping search and it will come up as a premium ad instead. looks like the stores listing is missing.

with the amazing bing gold rush and the deals, I came away with a sapphire 5770, forza, and riddick. I guess that mostly took away my need for the GS buy 2 get 1.

Why am I not seeing the Bing Cashback link for Newegg?

I've tried everything I can think of to find it, but I just end up at the regular newegg.com page. Also, I'm not seeing Newegg in the list of Cashback stores. (Am I blind?)

Hopefully this is just a rookie mistake, since this is going to be the first time I've used Bing Cashback, but if someone could help me out with this, that would be very nice -- I'm thinking about dropping $600 at Newegg, and it would be nice if I could get Cashback on that. Thanks.

I got my cashback notice for the stuff I bought yesterday from Newegg but it looks like it's only 2%. What gives? Does it vary between 2% and 10%?

[quote name='siderealshift']Why am I not seeing the Bing Cashback link for Newegg?

I've tried everything I can think of to find it, but I just end up at the regular newegg.com page. Also, I'm not seeing Newegg in the list of Cashback stores. (Am I blind?)

Hopefully this is just a rookie mistake, since this is going to be the first time I've used Bing Cashback, but if someone could help me out with this, that would be very nice -- I'm thinking about dropping $600 at Newegg, and it would be nice if I could get Cashback on that. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

http://twitter.com/newegghotdeals
Sorry dude, Cashback for newegg is over.

Sucks that I missed the bing cashback. I still got 1.5% cash back through ebates. Ordered the 360 elite bundle w/$50 gift card. It's been a half hour and my order still isn't showing under my newegg account though. I'm hoping it gets processed so I can immediately use the gift card towards another purchase.

[quote name='Blackout']Is :ps3: Bionic Commando worth it at that price?[/QUOTE]

I was a big fan of BC - definitely worth the price. It's a fun game, just don't expect anything revolutionary.

[quote name='Blackout']Is :ps3: Bionic Commando worth it at that price?[/QUOTE]
It has flaws, but it's a good experience for the price. Like the other poster said, don't go in expecting Modern Warfare 2 and you'll come out with a better opinion of the game.

I love newegg yuo usally get free shipping and NO tax. whatever is on the price tag is how much you pay which is how i wish every store was.

I'm not sure if it was listed, but Newegg also has Samba De Amigo (Wii) for only 7.99 with free shipping. I was considering buying it from Amazon until I saw the price, great deal when combined with Madworld : D

not a game-specific deal, but this western digital 640 gb 2.5" hdd for $89.99 could be good for anyone looking to upgrade their ps3 hard drive. it's 9.5 mm tall, so it should work in the ps3.

considering that i just bought the smaller 500 gb WD scorpio blue (of the same product line) 3 months ago for the same price (and thought that was a good price then), and that the normal prices for this drive are probably at least $120+, i'd say it's a pretty good deal.

I got a computer case thats $12.00 after rebate, with free shipping. Didn't really need one, but heck, the cost of getting case fans itself inside of it was about the same thing. I think I could build a really cheap system slowly.

[quote name='Xenokai']I love newegg yuo usally get free shipping and NO tax. whatever is on the price tag is how much you pay which is how i wish every store was.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately tax from newegg here... ~10%

so even tho I've had nothing but great service from them... I very rarely ever order from them

For me I love amazon's and newegg's service. But I usually order from newegg because it's the only site I dont get charged tax. Plus alot of the stuff I buy from the egg I get 3day ups shipping for free anyway.

Chrono Trigger and Pure came today.

The Pure disc isn't on the case spindle thing, which is annoying cause I'll actually have to open it to get it back on :/

Chrono Trigger is the 1st print though, with the poster inside. A nice bonus for anyone who picked it up :)

Shipped from CA btw.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Chrono Trigger and Pure came today.

The Pure disc isn't on the case spindle thing, which is annoying cause I'll actually have to open it to get it back on :/

Chrono Trigger is the 1st print though, with the poster inside. A nice bonus for anyone who picked it up :)

Shipped from CA btw.[/QUOTE]

yeah got Pure for PS3 yesterday it's funny newegg's warehouse it like down the way from me i wish they allowed pick up i could just drive down and get it

bread's done
Back