Newegg Black Friday Gaming page (all deals line listed)

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Is DQ 9 worth 14.99? I really don't care about the multiplayer part, and the only other DQ game I've played is VIII.[/QUOTE]

The story is a lot weaker than DQ8 and there are no memorable characters, but if you like the gameplay you should like it. The game itself is very good. Bought it at launch for full price with no regrets. You can easily spend over 100 hours on it by yourself.

[quote name='Blumpkin']I can't believe Resistance for PS3 sold out. That's gotta be one of the worst games ever.[/QUOTE]

Your opinion = Minority

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Is DQ 9 worth 14.99? I really don't care about the multiplayer part, and the only other DQ game I've played is VIII.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I've never played multi on it (though I tagged hundreds of people in tag mode), and I'm at around 180 hours. I still haven't even finished the post-ending DLC story quests! So good.

[quote name='Blumpkin']I can't believe Resistance for PS3 sold out. That's gotta be one of the worst games ever.[/QUOTE]

One of my favorites and a great release title.

Call me crazy OP, but in for a Giana Sisters. Seriously haven't been able to find this game anywhere for cheap. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Bulrog']Call me crazy OP, but in for a Giana Sisters. Seriously haven't been able to find this game anywhere for cheap. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! I'm glad I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list of games! :lol:

Yeah I kept on hearing about the the other version of Giana Sisters that some of the same people were doing for the Dreamcast that never saw the light of day and that looked really great.

So I am definitely buying a copy for $15.

[quote name='Muthafodder']One of my favorites and a great release title.[/QUOTE]

I decided to not even try and waste my time defending it. This series gets a lot of unwarranted hate, not really even too sure why. :shrugs:

Might get Giana Sisters. Now if only Last Window: Secret of Cape West would be released in the U.S. region already. I'd so order that off of Newegg!

[quote name='Bulrog']Call me crazy OP, but in for a Giana Sisters. Seriously haven't been able to find this game anywhere for cheap. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

reggie_closeup.jpg

Cyber Monday deals are now live on Newegg.

I'd just like to point out that the Western Digital 2TB hard drive was just "Out of Stock" at $99.99, but now it's been magically restocked at the default price. They must've used a portal to get those to their warehouse so quickly. Tricky bastards! :lol:

Newegg has yet to ship anything I have ordered. This isn't like them. Has anyone had their BF stuff shipped yet? Status is just at Charged.

[quote name='Larrabee213']Newegg has yet to ship anything I have ordered. This isn't like them. Has anyone had their BF stuff shipped yet? Status is just at Charged.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think they are a bit overloaded hoping mine ships tomorrow.

[quote name='Larrabee213']Newegg has yet to ship anything I have ordered. This isn't like them. Has anyone had their BF stuff shipped yet? Status is just at Charged.[/QUOTE]

Spoke to customer service today who informed me they are working with a backlog between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It may take up to 48hrs from time of confirmation for them to ship out.

bread's done
Back