Newegg Black November Sale. KH:358/2 Days or Recoded $14.99, SSFIV 3D $19.99

[quote name='oscargrouch']Tempted on the Kingdom Hearts, but with Black Friday so close...[/QUOTE]

I bit on Kingdom Hearts 358/2. I mean I don't think it will get less than $10 on BF and Newegg had no tax and free shipping on it.

[quote name='WhiteLens']Bit on Re:Coded, been waiting for a price drop on that for awhile, so $15 is just right.[/QUOTE]

Same. Thanks, OP.

Thanks for the heads-up! I haven't really played any of the KH games long (had the first two and the GBA action card game). Are either of these DS KH worth it? If it helps, I was HOPELESSLY addicted to Disgaea for over 100+ hours and played it every day without fail. Either of these similar?

Doubtful you will see any of the Kingdom hearts on sale for black friday, usually stick to more console games being better deals while the handhelds are all the shovelware and family friendly crap.

Worth picking up at that price

[quote name='JSD']Got the same email, the PS3 Headset stood out to me too for anyone interested:

PS3 Headset ~ $80[/QUOTE]

How are these headsets? I can assume the sound quality is good but for the price, would they be better than a pair of Tritons or Turtle Beaches?

bread's done
Back