Newegg: Buy Titanfall (Xbox One) Get $10 Gift Card, Buy Titanfall Limited Edition Controller Get $15 Gift Card

nuUBTbW.jpg

Hmm.  Newegg says release date 2/20 but MS store (where I currently have this ordered) says 3/14. 

Great deal on the controller! It's too bad this game is not coming to the PS4.
I thought the same and bought the Xbone and after 14 hours of the alpha you are not missing out on anything. This game is nothing more than another worn out FPS game with mechs. So disappointing as FPS are getting so boring and nothing innovative or fun anymore.

Hmm. Newegg says release date 2/20 but MS store (where I currently have this ordered) says 3/14.
Last I checked Titanfall released on March 11.

I might bite on the controller.

EDIT: Does anybody know if a pre-order from Newegg means you'll get it on release day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait for this game, but damn is that controller ugly. I guess subtlety wasn't what the designer had in mind
I like it more than previous game themed controllers (e.g. tomb raider, halo , gears (especially) ), but tbh the color scheme immediately brings to mind Cerberus from ME.

I thought the same and bought the Xbone and after 14 hours of the alpha you are not missing out on anything. This game is nothing more than another worn out FPS game with mechs. So disappointing as FPS are getting so boring and nothing innovative or fun anymore.
You have no idea what you're talking about and this is likely a fake troll post. This game has been getting unanimous praise since E3 from pretty much every single gaming outlet in existence as well as people who played it at gaming events. Some people even doubted the hype because it was TOO good, everywhere. Then when the alpha came the same thing happened, almost everyone who played it gushed over how fun and amazing it is even though it's a simple alpha version with only 25% graphic output of what the final version will be.

"nothing more than a worn out fps game with mechs" = LOL, gave yourself away so fast.

Cant wait for this game, but damn is that controller ugly. I guess subtlety wasn't what the designer had in mind
I thought the same thing. It reminds me of a combo of Mass Effect/Deus Ex in style. The only "special edition" controller I've ever liked was the C3PO with the Star Wars 360 Console.

In for one. Thanks OP.

Looks like the $15 on the controller isn't there anymore.

Nope, but it's still available for pre-sale on the Microsoft store for $61.74. Best Buy also has it available for MSRP.

Some folks are shelling out $100+ on eBay for these, even though pre-orders are available. Weird. (And dumb.)

Hate I missed the $15 gift card.  Was looking at picking this up as my second controller.  For those who already have it, I assume it feels exactly like the original Xbox One controller?

Hate I missed the $15 gift card. Was looking at picking this up as my second controller. For those who already have it, I assume it feels exactly like the original Xbox One controller?
It does, but that damn thing just looks amazing. I have both the Halo 4 controllers and Gears of War 3 controllers that comes with their respective LE Xbox 360s and, in my opinion, those pale in comparison to how cool this one looks.

It does, but that damn thing just looks amazing. I have both the Halo 4 controllers and Gears of War 3 controllers that comes with their respective LE Xbox 360s and, in my opinion, those pale in comparison to how cool this one looks.
You're not helping me in justifying not buying because I missed the gift card :). I'm assuming no other sales or deals on this controller.

DAMNIT!

I must have missed this thread when it was originally created and I saw it just now bumped up so I assumed it was still active and was all excited to order the controller only to find out it has long been done with...

: /

Received my gift card just now, sucks Kirby Triple Deluxe went up $5. Any good deals still going on for pre orders on Newegg?

Man I can't believe I hesitated when the deal for the gift card was going on and now I regret it because I wanted to buy one but guess I'm going to wait for a price drop or a similar deal

bread's done
Back