Newegg Clearance - Quake Wars PC 19.99, Two Worlds PC 14.99 Halo 3 Legendary $89.99

Sadly, I don't know if Quake Wars is even worth that. It's basically just a botched job from the beginning. Unless they've had patches that radically alter how gameplay goes, you're still better off picking up a $10 copy of Battlefield 2 at your local whatever-Mart.

Play the demo first. I'm a huge Quake 1 - 4 fan, and I was utterly disappointed with Quake Wars.

[quote name='hero101']What does Quake Wars CE have that the regular version doesn't have?[/quote]

According to Amazon: Premium slipcase packaging, ten collector's cards - plus DVD with concept art and other cool stuff.

I have the CE and it's not really worth much. The extras on the DVD are terrible.

what do you mean by alter the gameplay? I think it's a great game there are some issues but there are in every game. It's more of an evolution of ET than a brand new game.

Added a few more PS3/360 deals going on, at least the ones that interested me. Can a mod rename the thread to Newegg clearance or something?

[quote name='hone']I have the CE and it's not really worth much. The extras on the DVD are terrible.

what do you mean by alter the gameplay? I think it's a great game there are some issues but there are in every game. It's more of an evolution of ET than a brand new game.[/QUOTE]

Well, personally, I think there are too many choke points for a game that is supposed to be more of an 'open-ended' warfare game. I guess to each his own, but I think Battlefield 2 is a far superior game.

[quote name='Bojizzle']Added a few more PS3/360 deals going on, at least the ones that interested me. Can a mod rename the thread to Newegg clearance or something?[/quote]

Links weren't working for me on the direct system results...

ETQW is a great game, and is much better then bf2 in alot of ways.

Although you might be able to find it at target for 10 dollars.

bread's done
Back