NEWEGG.com Lego City Undercover 3DS 27 Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White 33

[quote name='Ryuukishi']To bite or not to bite on Ni No Kuni... I've waited this long already; it's bound to go below $30 soon. Right? :/[/QUOTE]
I dunno, it could be one of those hard to find games down the line. Wish I would have waited on my copy though. Didn't even touch ir

[quote name='Ryuukishi']To bite or not to bite on Ni No Kuni... I've waited this long already; it's bound to go below $30 soon. Right? :/[/QUOTE]

I'd love to play it, but ~50 hours sounds pretty brutal when you're a dad of 2. :(

[quote name='emperordahc']I'd love to play it, but ~50 hours sounds pretty brutal when you're a dad of 2. :([/QUOTE]
I have two myself. :) You just have to stop sleeping at night, that's the secret.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I have two myself. :) You just have to stop sleeping at night, that's the secret.[/QUOTE]

Already there; finally getting to bed at 4am is the norm, then back up for work in the morning. No game-time anywhere to be seen. Adrenaline and caffeine are my only friends now. I'll have time to sleep when I'm dead; hopefully I'll get some games in before then.

No sleep at night is the TRICK! Keep a bottle of painkiller ready when that headache strikes.

bread's done
Back