nikkai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
X Box 360

Playstation 3

Here we go.

Preorders are gone everywhere!

Here's your chance to get it at a rare discounted price and jump in on preorders.

Hopefully they ship out on Nov 20 or earlier. =)

And I personally love newegg.

FYI: Nonrefundable - You can get a replacement, but no money back (30 days).

Shows out of stock - But I'm guessing that's b/c it ain't in stock yet - someone clarify?

But I get charged tax :(

And for the record, that preorder button has been there for a long time, as far as I know. They may be overselling it.

To be fair, I'd consider it a bargain to get it at retail without tax. We pay over 8% here, which is about $14 extra...so if Newegg were based in any other state we'd save $20 off buying it at a store. Pretty good.

FYI: they actually have a decent combo with this of Xbox live gold 12 month for 10 bucks off (not too bad if your live account is up for renewal)

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']YAY $6.00 off!! Wait that's isn't even 4%.[/QUOTE]

Kiss my (_|_).

Tell me if you find a better deal and I'll gladly bow to you and your deal finding skills. ;)

Can you cancel pre-order if they don't ship by 11/20? Am pretty sure they are OOS, but just wanna take a chance and see.

How about 33% off Rock Band? Better deal would be to take advantage of the TRU B2G1F Wii offer by purchasing two sets of three games (making sure that the free ones are the ones you intend to keep, not too hard with the number of quality titles coming out this and next week), return the two games from each set for effectively ~$215 in store credit and use that to buy Rock Band. Assuming they get the darn thing in next Tuesday (insert SMG rant here). Bingo!

I really want this to not be out of stock, but I worry. Does anyone know about cancelling preorders, whether or not they'll ship on the 20th and if they would say something if the game preorders were already filled?

Yeah, I'm not too confident that this will be sold out everywhere or anything. I may just cancel the order and pick it up in the store so that I'll get it asap.

Just as a warning, don't go and order this if you are even somewhat expecting to get the game early. Newegg puts these products up early and claims that they're in stock, but they never ship until the game is actually released.

[quote name='jtdragon']How about 33% off Rock Band? Better deal would be to take advantage of the TRU B2G1F Wii offer by purchasing two sets of three games (making sure that the free ones are the ones you intend to keep, not too hard with the number of quality titles coming out this and next week), return the two games from each set for effectively ~$215 in store credit and use that to buy Rock Band. Assuming they get the darn thing in next Tuesday (insert SMG rant here). Bingo![/quote]
good way to kill the future tru deals
just like how tru no longer takes returns without receipts

[quote name='Karuto']Yeah, I'm not too confident that this will be sold out everywhere or anything. I may just cancel the order and pick it up in the store so that I'll get it asap.[/quote]

good luck with that

bread's done
Back