Newegg.com wireless sensor bar 7.99 w/ promo code.

munkapotamus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I signed up for their email newsletter, and they send their "hot deals" or whatever from time to time. Usually they suck or are sub-par, but you guys will probably like this one.

Rosewill brand wireless bar. 14.99 normal, with promo code for 7.00 off it becomes 7.99.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878229012

Product Rating:
5eggs.gif
Rosewill Wii Wireless Sensor Bar $14.99
Your Price: $7.99
After $7.00 Promo Code

EMCAEBABK

Yeah, yeah, iknow it has 5.99 shipping, but many people are buying stuff online anyway, so this is still a savings for them. Even if you are not a regular purchaser of online stuff, this is still a 6 buck savings off the retail price it has of 19.99 since newegg has it for 5 off already before the promo.

No...Newegg does these a couple of times a week and the promo codes are specific to the items. They never do a multi-item code deal for $X or X% off that I've seen.

Can anyone vouch for this model in particular? I want to go wireless but I don't want something that doesn't work.

If you can replicate a sensor bar with a couple of candles, I wouldn't imagine that reliability for something like this would be much of an issue. :D

[quote name='Monroeski']If you can replicate a sensor bar with a couple of candles, I wouldn't imagine that reliability for something like this would be much of an issue. :D[/quote]
Well, I was thinking along those lines, but then I thought it was worth checking. I'd rather use candles than pay $8 for a piece of crappy plastic.

bread's done
Back