Newegg - Daily Deal - Metro 2033(360) - 39.99 + FS

Grrr, I have to wait to I get home. I guess I will see if this is meant to be or not. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='Twizz']Grrr, I have to wait to I get home. I guess I will see if this is meant to be or not. Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]
I dont think it will disappear that fast ;)

Bah I knew this would happen. Luckily I bought this within those few days when 10AUTO and 25OFF were stacking at GS.com and probably paid an extra $2 for tax or something.

Great game from what I've played so far but I hear replayability is low.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Bah I knew this would happen. Luckily I bought this within those few days when 10AUTO and 25OFF were stacking at GS.com and probably paid an extra $2 for tax or something.

Great game from what I've played so far but I hear replayability is low.[/QUOTE]

Very low indeed. The single player is short (and incomplete and rather nonsensical), and there are no secret areas or unlocks, and no multiplayer. So once you see the credits, its pretty much over.

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Very low indeed. The single player is short (and incomplete and rather nonsensical), and there are no secret areas or unlocks, and no multiplayer. So once you see the credits, its pretty much over.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your post! I really really want to play this but your post made me decide to wait for an even lower price. :D

Waiting for around $20-$25 then!! :bouncy:

[quote name='Gertle627']Hmm, very interesting. I used to work at OD & never knew they sold video games. Tho when I was there, I did notice a few deals on 360s online. Thanks for the info.

Looking through their site, most things seem to be overpriced. 1600 ms pts for $21.95, lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they have some random stocks for console games online. Rarely they have some surprising dips as they have with Metro and the infamous $2 LegoBatman/Pure bundles.

bread's done
Back