Newegg Daily Deal - Quake Wars (360) $6.99 + FS

Thanks for the reminder mitnosi :) Yeah, last week it dropped $2 (previously $8.99). I guess Newegg cannot get rid of this game quick enough. I should help them...soon :lol:

Does anyone play this online anymore? I rented this when it first came out. Decent game. Huge problem is the fact that the head of the lobby has to manually start the match. 75% of the matches I was in hung for 10 min at a time. Anyone know if they fixed this?

[quote name='AnimatedSnow47']Does this game let you play Single Player against bots?[/QUOTE]

It did on the PC [I picked that up for $4.99 from CC] .

I picked up this game months ago from the big Hollywood Video sale, and I've only just now played it. Pretty worth it... for 5 dollars. 7 is pushing it. And to answer the question of "is anyone playing online?" the answer is a big fat "not exactly." I did encounter one game after about 15 minutes of trying, but yeah, the guy just stayed in the lobby and didn't start the game. If you're in it for the achievements, you'll have to boost with someone, since 21 of them are Xbox Live only.

It plays like Battlefield 1942 with a Quake theme. If that tickles your fancy, give it a shot.

bread's done
Back