Newegg DJ Hero 2 and James Bond Blood Stone $26.99 free shipping

Blood Stone worth it at this price? I can't help but think that this will be down to below $20 sometime soon. Still, I'm tempted...

[quote name='zsciaeount']Blood Stone worth it at this price? I can't help but think that this will be down to below $20 sometime soon. Still, I'm tempted...[/QUOTE]
Bought at 20 the other day Amazon with free shipping.

Thanks for posting this, been waiting for the game only dj hero 2 to drop below 30. Also a heads up to people who get this for 360, several of the track packs are half off right now.

DJ Hero 2. I hit that. The first was amazing. As a former DJ, I still got a huge kick out of the game, and had been hoping for a software only deal since I couldn't bring myself to drop $60 for another plastic turntable and disc.

dj hero 2 is so good (lady gaga bad romance!). Too bad I paid alot more then 26.
Anyone know when track packs for ps3 will be discounted?

[quote name='Ed_']It's incredible how many CAGs are under the assumption that Amazon PMs ALL deals. Good luck though.[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for everyone, but obviously I don't think they are going to PM every deal. They do have a track record of price matching a lot of game deals, though. It also probably helps when people use the "tell us about a lower price" link on the product page on Amazon. I just let them know, so I guess we'll see what happens. Worst case scenario, I order it from Newegg or miss out on the deal. No big deal.

If I didn't have a backlog that runs, no kidding, well past 50 titles(!!!) on all platforms, I'd be on DJH2. Just not enough hours in the day and I'm sick of seeing games I bought a couple of years ago but still haven't touched selling for a fraction of what I paid. It'll be $17.99 used at GS soon eventually and I'll get it then.

bread's done
Back