Newegg- God of War: Origins Collection 29.99 free shipping

That's a different game. That's the God of War Collection. Aka God of War 1 & 2.
What I posted is the God of War Origins Collection which has the two psp games

[quote name='Kidd.o']Good price, but I'm holding out for $19.99.

:pray:[/QUOTE]
You missed out, it was $19.99 through amazon on Dec 8th. It will drop that low or lower again I am sure, but it could be awhile.

I bought this and the Resistance dual pack for 20 bucks each on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. I've only played Chains of Olympus so far. Awesome game but, be warned, it was over in five hours. And I'm not one to speed through games so keep that in mind.

Correct, one of the better Amazon sales.. Long Live Play Day. This $30 offer is the only other I'm aware of to go under $40.

Uh, do people not know that this was $15 2 months ago? Not exactly relevant to this deal, but know this does go lower.

[quote name='9Tale']Uh, do people not know that this was $15 2 months ago? Not exactly relevant to this deal, but know this does go lower.[/QUOTE]

Again..are you sure your not confusing GOW Collection with the GOW Origins Collection?

[quote name='wtsutton']I bought this and the Resistance dual pack for 20 bucks each on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. I've only played Chains of Olympus so far. Awesome game but, be warned, it was over in five hours. And I'm not one to speed through games so keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

Both psp games are a lot shorter than the console games in the series. It probably originally had to do with fitting each game on a UMD without sacrificing quality/production values. They're both pretty amazing games, though, and I didn't really feel shorted by the length (haha...unintentional pun).

[quote name='dm85']Again..are you sure your not confusing GOW Collection with the GOW Origins Collection?[/QUOTE]

No he's right. Best Buy had it on sale for I believe $30 and it worked with the $15 off coupon in @Gamer. Same for ICO/SotC. IIRC both were $15 for a week.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Yo OP good post. Still waiting on the 15.99 price point.[/QUOTE]www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304619
it was in oct. $25 sale price then $10 off BB @gamer coupon it could've been had for $30 when purchased with Ico/SOTC on release week too(2 for $60 PS3 coll.)
at this point only $20 or less is a CAG deal.
[quote name='Kidd.o']Good price, but I'm holding out for $19.99.

:pray:[/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='Saix_XIII']No he's right. Best Buy had it on sale for I believe $30 and it worked with the $15 off coupon in @Gamer. Same for ICO/SotC. IIRC both were $15 for a week.[/QUOTE]$10 off coupon but correct price in the end

Won't buy anymore games from Newegg with their crappy no-return policy and 1 pricematch / customer policy. No hassle Holiday shopping my ass.

Would buy the GoW I&II collection but noooo, it just had to be the only game on sale with no free shipping. It seems I can't get it anywhere for around 15.

bread's done
Back