Newegg: Guitar Hero World Tour (Game Only) $24.99 Wii, PS3, Xbox 360

Very tempting, but I hate Activision so much.

There are 20 songs on here that I want to play, but I think I'd rather just buy 12 DLC tunes on Rock Band and call it even.

Hey guys, should I get this, or should I get the GH3 guitar bundle for $32 at amazon? This is all for PS3, btw. I already have a les paul guitar i got at circuit city closeout for $15. If I got the GH3 bundle i'd have two of the guitars. Is WT better than GH3?

Not sure what I should do..

I believe that the the GH3 guitar doesn't work with Rock Band, and I had GH3 on the 360 and thought it was kinda weak. The note charts were very half assed....

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']WT>RB1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rb2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gh3[/quote]

RB2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RB1>>>>>>>>>>>WT>>>>>>>>>>>GH3

[quote name='emeraldgsl']RB2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RB1>>>>>>>>>>>WT>>>>>>>>>>>GH3[/quote]

You couldn't be anymore correct! :cool:

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']I believe that the the GH3 guitar doesn't work with Rock Band, and I had GH3 on the 360 and thought it was kinda weak. The note charts were very half assed....[/QUOTE]

GH3 guitar works perfect for RB1, RB2, and all GH games. I have 3 of them as they are my favorite guitar (World Tour is too big for me and misstrums and the RB1 guitar sucked, although I haven't played with the RB2 guitar yet)

bread's done
Back