Newegg has COD MW2 for 49.99

The PS3 version you can get $5 off, using CODMW25 (valid until 12/17). Making it $54.99.

That first promo code is for XBox360 only (and it is valid until 12/14 only). You get $10 off, making it $49.99.

[quote name='e Skrilla']I give up, I'm gonna get the 360 version because the PS3 deals for this game is bogus. Newegg here i come.[/QUOTE]

I think most FPS games play better on 360 anyways. Its a much more natural feeling to me.

[quote name='KansasFF']I think most FPS games play better on 360 anyways. Its a much more natural feeling to me.[/QUOTE]
True, but only reason I wanted the PS3 version is because most of my friends that I know have it for ps3.

[quote name='KansasFF']I think most FPS games play better on 360 anyways. Its a much more natural feeling to me.[/QUOTE]
No, most play better on PC. I hate FPS games on consoles, though I do own a few PS3 exclusive ones, nothing beats a M&K for "FPS feel".

Either way you are using a lousy joystick to aim, I laugh at "uber FPS" players on consoles. The real gamers play on PC's, sorry.

[quote name='MattVid']The real gamers play on PC's, sorry.[/QUOTE] :roll: There is no such thing.....
There's only a few fps's that i play on PC. CS 1.6, CSS, and the first Team fortress.

If the 360 version is still on sale at the Microsoft Store, it's $41.99 for those of you who want it on the 360. As for PS3 MW2 players, NewEgg is your best friend.

[quote name='HydroX']If the 360 version is still on sale at the Microsoft Store, it's $41.99 for those of you who want it on the 360. As for PS3 MW2 players, NewEgg is your best friend.[/QUOTE]

That deal is dead.

Amazon still has a $10 video game credit so that might be better for some if Newegg charges tax.

bread's done
Back