Newegg is giving out Wiis

[quote name='Blade']Thanks, hopefully it's not like Circuit City where nobody seems to win.[/quote]

I've never seen them do a daily contest before, but if you click on the weekly contest lower on the page, it has a link to a list of past winners, so I would think there would definately be winners for this one.

I enter'ed but i tired again this afternoon and it won't let me I'll try after 6pm since thats when I discovered it...

Where is the contest? I can't find it anywhere on their site. I entered once, but it isn't there anymore. People are saying you can enter more than once. Is that true?

[quote name='erehwon']Where is the contest? I can't find it anywhere on their site. I entered once, but it isn't there anymore.[/QUOTE]

There's a direct link on the first page of this thread (about halfway down I think).

[quote name='erehwon']People are saying you can enter more than once. Is that true?[/QUOTE]

The rules say you can, but the system won't let me.

I keep getting that message that ive already registered so i just clear my cache,history,and cookies everyday and im good to enter again.

No way you actualy won? then there is hope,congrats :beer:

[quote name='Animal7390']i just recieved an email saying i won one so lets hope this is true[/quote]

I sent you a private message and forgot to ask. Did you only enter once per day and have you ever bought anything from Newegg.com in the past? Wondering if that may have increaded your chances of winning.

[quote name='pete5883']I can't find a link to the contest anymore. Dead?[/QUOTE]
The link should still be on the home page, looks like a banner. If not , just refresh and it should appear.

bread's done
Back