Newegg Last Chance Holiday Sale - Some $20 or less Xbox 360 and Wii games

Kaltic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Games are at the bottom of the electronics (1st or Green) section on the link page.

Xbox 360
$19.99 F/S - Perfect Dark & Blue Dragon & Blue Rechargable Battery Pack
$19.99 F/S - Crackdown & Dark Sector & Blue Rechargable Battery Pack
$9.99 F/S - Unreal Tournament 3
$9.99 F/S - Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

Wii
$9.99 F/S - Ultimate Band
$9.99 F/S - Nerf N Strike (Game Only)
$9.99 F/S - Guinness Book of World Records

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaltic']
Xbox 360
$19.99 F/S - Crackdown & Dark Sector & Blue Rechargable Battery Pack
[/QUOTE]

If I didn't already own Crackdown, that bundle would absolutely be worth it. Dark Sector is supposed to be decent, and it doesn't take too long for a battery pack to lose the ability to hold a charge.

Vouching for Dark Sector. It plays a ton like Gears, but has little gameplay quirks that make it a unique experience. Can get frustrating in later portions of the game, but all in all, it was a pretty fun budget title.

I just started Crackdown yesterday...it's so f'n good. It's one of those games like Infamous, that's just fun to play because the mechanics are so much fun.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']Vouching for Dark Sector. It plays a ton like Gears, but has little gameplay quirks that make it a unique experience. Can get frustrating in later portions of the game, but all in all, it was a pretty fun budget title.[/QUOTE]
Dark Sector is one of the most under-rated games out there. It is a steal for the prices commonly seen on this board.

[quote name='charlescheese']I just started Crackdown yesterday...it's so f'n good. It's one of those games like Infamous, that's just fun to play because the mechanics are so much fun.[/QUOTE]

Infamous is like crackdown, it's unfair to say it otherwise ;)

[quote name='7thton']Dark Sector is one of the most under-rated games out there. It is a steal for the prices commonly seen on this board.[/QUOTE]

QFT. I finished the game yesterday, there were two bosses at the end that were a pain, but overall an excellent game! I think I paid around $8 for it new off Newegg, definitely worth it! I would have paid $20 now that I've actually played it and seen how good it is.

Bit on Kingdom Under Fire, even though I probably shouldn't given my financial state. Ha. Reviews were apparently fair at best, but I do love mindless killing...

Tempted on one of those bundles... buy.com sent me 2 pinks ones and I don't want any of my controllers to match!

[quote name='mr_bungle']How is Blue Dragon?[/QUOTE]

It's a good RPG if you enjoy old school turn based JRPGs.

[quote name='mr_bungle']How is Blue Dragon?[/QUOTE]

Play the demo and you'll find out exactly how it is.

I liked the battle system, but I hated everything else. I only want it cuz it's an RPG and it might look nice on my shelf.

The Crackdown/Dark Sector bundle is a steal. I already own Crackdown though and have beaten Dark Sector.

Pretty good. All four games have been pretty easy to find for around $10, so you're getting the battery for free. Too bad I already own Crackdown and PDZ.

[quote name='trunks982']newegg is gone from bing cashback?[/QUOTE]

They always disappear for at least a while from BCB after they have a 10% promotion, which they had last week. Probably run out of their allotted funds.

Battle Fantasia :360: is now $9.99. This is a lower price than the last time I checked Newegg.
Why is the Unreal Tournament III :360: cover art black? Is this real? I've only seen white cover art before.

[quote name='voidedx']Battle Fantasia :360: is now $9.99. This is a lower price than the last time I checked Newegg.
Why is the Unreal Tournament III :360: cover art black? Is this real? I've only seen white cover art before.[/QUOTE]I dont think thats the NTSC cover

What is up with the rechargable battery? Does it come with a cable or is it one of the plug and play batteries?

[quote name='voidedx']
Why is the Unreal Tournament III cover art black? Is this real? I've only seen white cover art before.[/QUOTE]

It may be an updated version since Unreal Tournament 3 is now essentially Unreal Tournament 3 Black, which is UT3 with the expansion (which was a fee download for PC). Now that may be completely wrong as to why the cover is black (like the other poster said, it could be none NTSC), but I am going with my reasoning.

Looking at the item page for Unreal 3, as others have pointed out, it is not the NTSC cover.

74-154-011-S01

"$19.99 F/S - Crackdown & Dark Sector & Blue Rechargable Battery Pack" arrived today. Packaging was a little messy, Crackdown's shrinkwrap was loose, but other than that everything was fine.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']ARGAGAGRAGRAR, I wish it was PDZ and Dark Sector, I've owned both Blue Dragon and Crackdown.[/QUOTE]

LOL! I wish it was Dark Sector and Blue Dragon. They should have said pick two games and a battery pack for $20. That would have killed.

[quote name='7thton']Dark Sector is one of the most under-rated games out there. It is a steal for the prices commonly seen on this board.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I probably got more enjoyment out of Dark Sector and the Darkness, both of which cost me $10 new, then I've gotten out of most AAA titles. Dark Sector in particular is one of the better games I've ever played. Yes, I'm serious.

[quote name='berzirk']Agreed. I probably got more enjoyment out of Dark Sector and the Darkness, both of which cost me $10 new, then I've gotten out of most AAA titles.[/QUOTE]

Same here! Both games are awesome, and the Darkness is one of my favorite games of all time now.

I totally need rechargeable batteries for my 360, but I second what someone else asked. Is it just a pak or will it enable me to actually recharge my controllers?

Also, I wish it was PDZ and Crackdown lol.

bread's done
Back