[NewEgg] Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Kollector's Edition - $39.99

vishank

CAGiversary!
Brand new, free shipping at Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874330029

Retailed at 100.00 I believe at time of release!

With a return to the mature presentation and classic 2D fighting plane, Mortal Kombat is the most accessible and competitive MK game coming to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Mortal Kombat further extends the brutal experience with a visually striking story mode that will rewrite the ancient history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament. After centuries of Mortal Kombat, Emperor Shao Kahn has finally defeated Raiden and his allies. Faced with extinction, Raiden has one last chance. To undo the Emperor's victory, he must strike Shao Kahn where he is vulnerable...The Past.

The Kollector's Edition comes with elaborately designed collectible figurines of Scorpion and Sub-Zero, and other added frills to fulfill the Mortal Kombat fans’ enthusiasm.

So tempted just to buy it for the bookends. Anyone who has this know if the game has a UPC? If it does and matches the one on Amazon, you can trade it in for $25. Nice find, vishank.

NIce find. I have a sealed copy of the PS3 version; I wouldn't mind having a 360 one as well but they just take up so much space

OOS? add it too cart and it says this
Warner Brothers 883929183241 has been removed from shopping cart due to quantity limitation/insufficient stock. Some combo items might be affected by this

oh well, no mk for me

EDIT: yup oos, now it says auto notify not add to cart. ah well

[quote name='Sway']So tempted just to buy it for the bookends. Anyone who has this know if the game has a UPC? If it does and matches the one on Amazon, you can trade it in for $25. Nice find, vishank.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind my Kollectors was from BB and my Tournament was from GS but both games had their UPC but iirc they were unsealed.

[quote name='GBAstar']NIce find. I have a sealed copy of the PS3 version; I wouldn't mind having a 360 one as well but they just take up so much space[/QUOTE]

This is a little off topic but I wanted to ask, do you plan on opening and playing that ps3 version or are you collecting special editions and not opening them?

[quote name='Glomerate']This is a little off topic but I wanted to ask, do you plan on opening and playing that ps3 version or are you collecting special editions and not opening them?[/QUOTE]

No. I've been playing the PS3 version I got from TRU for IIRC ~ $35 a few weeks after it released.

[quote name='crunchewy']I just want a $20 copy of the standard version. Is that too much to ask? :)[/QUOTE]

Supposedly GameStop has a sale on Mortal Kombat on the 4th. I'm hoping for the same thing.

bread's done
Back