Newegg Muramasa: Demon Blade $9.99 (Free Shipping)

I still haven't finished it yet, but I'd definitely say it's worth it. Beautiful art and a nice challenging combat system.

Is this title still getting redone in HD for PSN? I always wanted this game but couldn't convince my friends to buy it (I don't have a wii). Hopefully it's not canceled, and I'll just wait.

Love, this game! The art style and voice acting are both fantastic 10/10! The gameplay is also great. I played using the classic controller. BUY THIS!

[quote name='doreo503']Is this title still getting redone in HD for PSN?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, Vanillaware has moved onto Grand Knights History for PSP and Dragons Crown for PS3/Vita.

It's also $10.99 at Amazon for anybody who has credit or Prime. I have Prime AND $56 credit but I just bought it at Newegg to save the 95c tax, it's the principle of the thing.

I have wanted this game forever. I probably haven't played my Wii in over a year so I kept passing it up when I would see it for $12-14. Couldn't resist $10 shipped. As a non-Prime member, I always appreciate buy.com and newegg having free shipping on lower price items

I did a quick check on Amazon and its $10.73. When newegg adds sales tax (in Ca) its $10.71..but it'll take 4-7 days to get here..ill go with my Amazon prime! Thanks op for bringing it to my attention!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doreo503']Is this title still getting redone in HD for PSN? I always wanted this game but couldn't convince my friends to buy it (I don't have a wii). Hopefully it's not canceled, and I'll just wait.[/QUOTE]
It's not. Marvelous was magnificent at sabotaging the sales of Muramasa by announcing the possibility of a port for the PS3/360 even before the game came out worldwide on the Wii.

Too bad you don't have a Wii, but considering the number of great games that you could get for the console at fairly low prices nowadays, it would be worth getting one.

bread's done
Back