Newegg: Open Box PS3 Uncharted 3 Console $232.99

Sounds like a good deal... We have 2 PS3's currently in my household, but could definitely use one with a larger hard drive for media. Uncharted 3 just sweetens the deal.

[quote name='TooPoor']This is fishy:[/QUOTE]

Well it might just be the console missing the controller $55 or any other accessory. It's just cheaper getting the bundle from Bestbuy with their $50 off coupon.

I've purchase open box from newegg before and never had problems with accessories. My things came in practically new and pristine. Newegg and Amazon are one of the few retailers I would trust buying open box or like new.

"Open box" usually means somebody pulled a switcheroo on it.

See that serial number? Sure, it matches, but the internal components...

got mine in today, looks untouched. Uncharted didn't have it's shrink wrap, but shockingly enough, the online pass was unused. The controller, documentation, everything were still in their bag

I don't regret this one bit, it was a decent price for combo.

[quote name='Nintendonly']"Open box" usually means somebody pulled a switcheroo on it.

See that serial number? Sure, it matches, but the internal components...[/QUOTE]

not neccessarily. I've bought many items from newegg from video games to pc components. Most came practically brand new. A few looked like they've been used before. Its all about the luck of the draw.

bread's done
Back