[Newegg] [PC] Venetica, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, Mass Effect 3 - FREE After $10 Rebate

hatback

CAGiversary!
3 PC Games (Venetica, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Gold Compilation Pack, and Mass Effect 3) - FREE After $10 Rebate + Free Shipping @ Newegg.com

Venetica (PC)
$10.00 - $10 Rebate = FREE

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Gold Compilation Pack (PC)
Note: Only Includes "Soaked!" expansion pack, for both (+"Wild!"), get Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum (NOT FREE)

Mass Effect 3 (PC)

Limit 1 Per Household For Each Title

Rebates are valid 05/07/13 to 05/08/13

I'll wait for another glorious Origin fuckup to get Mass Effect 3 free instead of having to deal with a rebate. Origin summer sale 2013!

[quote name='Motoki']I agree with this. I enjoyed Venetica quite a bit and thought it was well done, with a different setting and protagonist. The art style may not be everyone's cup of tea, it's a bit whimsical and Disney-esque, but the game is a solid action RPG with some choice and consequence and voice acting is decent too.

It's worth noting that it just got Greenlit for Steam so it should be coming there soon. I think the likelihood of getting a Steam key for buying this boxed retail version is very low considering on Steam it's being published by the original European publisher DTP while this one that Newegg is selling boxed retail is published by Atari.

Anyway free is free.

Personally, I liked the game so much I will probably rebuy it once it gets added to Steam and goes on sale. I'm hoping for achievements but we'll see I guess.[/QUOTE]

I have Venetica PC from Retail. Bought it a bit back from GameStop.
The version I bought from them is DRM-FREE.

Still waiting on my Brink card from months back, and sent of for the Venetica one. I would have jumped on ME3 if it wasn't sold out. Maybe I will get RCT3. Its not like I would earn interest on that $10 after waiting months for the card to come.

bread's done
Back