NewEgg: Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth Premium Edition 3DS $70

girlracer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: The Wild Cards Premium Edition 3DS

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878166003&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL103114&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL103114-_-EMC-103114-Index-_-Nintendo3DSVideoGames-_-78166003-L024A

Price not listed on site but when I scanned it with my phone it comes up $69.99 with free super saver shipping.

I know newegg charges tax in Indiana, not sure what other states.
cancel my other order i had for 77 got it for 75 shipped.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: The Wild Cards Premium Edition 3DS

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878166003&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL103114&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL103114-_-EMC-103114-Index-_-Nintendo3DSVideoGames-_-78166003-L024A

Price not listed on site but when I scanned it with my phone it comes up $69.99 with free super saver shipping.

I know newegg charges tax in Indiana, not sure what other states.
cancel my other order i had for 77 got it for 75 shipped.

The case that comes in these is excellent BTW. Very colorful and sturdy....this isn't a hard plastic case. On the inside is cloth with a top pocket thing for games or the charger or such. Haven't regretted my purchase and to me that's what makes this premium edition. 

The case that comes in these is excellent BTW. Very colorful and sturdy....this isn't a hard plastic case. On the inside is cloth with a top pocket thing for games or the charger or such. Haven't regretted my purchase and to me that's what makes this premium edition.
I'm presuming the case will fit a slim and not the original OLED version. I preordered anyway, just wanted confirmation.

This is some BS. I have Persona Q LE pre ordered, but I decided to check the new egg link and it shows a different artbook from the first LE picture Atlus released. This Artbook looks like it has a flimsy paperback cover, and the original looks like it was a hard cover. If this is true, very disappointed especially since they are charging $80 for it.

I'm presuming the case will fit a slim and not the original OLED version. I preordered anyway, just wanted confirmation.
this isn't Vita
Indeed but I've used the same case for my 3DS XL and OLED Vita so it's still a valid assumption.

This is some BS. I have Persona Q LE pre ordered, but I decided to check the new egg link and it shows a different artbook from the first LE picture Atlus released. This Artbook looks like it has a flimsy paperback cover, and the original looks like it was a hard cover. If this is true, very disappointed especially since they are charging $80 for it.

It probably is paper back since that's all I'm familiar with Atlus doing. They've also updated the exact contents several times since it was announced and only last week finalized it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newegg is the worst for limited and collector editions, they cAncel most the day before due to not carrying the items
This feedback is why I cancelled my order that would have been $16 cheaper than my Amazon order (had it for $71.99 while Amazon is $79.99 + tax). Never had a problem with Newegg, but I really want this in mint condition. It'll suck if Amazon screws me by not shipping in a box.

The game alone is $50, and the case would probably cost over $40 if it was imported, and thats before any shipping and customs fees. The artbook can be printed on tissue paper and the $80 would still be worth it.

Got the Premium Edition for $39 and change (including tax) after the whole Best Buy fiasco this past summer, lol. We all, well most of us remember what happened! Haha.

bread's done
Back