Newegg PS3 + 6 Games + Dualshock 3 + $50 PSN = $319.99

BloodiedWraith

CAGiversary!
Even though original deal is dead there are still two other bundle options:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1307658

Same thing as below except swaps out Dishonored with an additional copy of Need for Speed: Most Wanted for $339.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868110112

Same as above except minus the second copy of Need for Speed: Most Wanted for $339.99

ORIGINAL DEAL NOW DEAD

Newegg has a great deal for anyone looking for a PS3 right now:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1307657

You get:

250GB PlayStation 3
Extra Dualshock 3
Max Payne 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Burnout Paradise
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite
$50 PSN Card

All for $319.99 with no tax for most.

EDIT:
Free shipping was with ShopRunner - didn't realize it was just because of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nekromantix']If you add it to the cart, the other missing items should show up as freebies.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this is correct. Crazy good deal.

Wonder if the combined bundle with Dishonored invalidates Bioshock Infinite and $50 PSN card? It seems like it does. That would change the deal considerably.

[quote name='nekromantix']If you add it to the cart, the other missing items should show up as freebies.[/QUOTE]

yep. looks like you are correct.

Man this is a helluva deal for new owners. The "4 games" are useless to me since I played them on PS3 or 360 long ago, but I'm still very tempted for the other 3 goodies (Dishonored, Bioshock, $50 PSN). I'm sure I could unload the games/controller I don't need for $30-50 or more.

It's REALLY tempting even for a replacement PS3. For a new owner that needs some of these games, it's a no brainer.

[quote name='Drakbak']wow. this is a great deal for anyone looking for a ps3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Might be some price cut and special edition bundle action announced at E3 though. That's the only thing that makes me hesitate.

Hmm, I wonder how that's bundled exactly since I'm not aware of that model of PS3 being sold on it's own. Maybe it's the NFS/Burnout bundle that they still seem to have and then MP3 and GTA4 in retail packaging? It's too bad the $50 console trade in bonus at Gamestop ended, with the 50% PUR coupon you would have actually come out ahead in credit with the games and controller to show for it. If I had the money to tie up in selling the system or putting into GS credit I would probably be ordering it.

break it down

system with 1 controller keep (320 total)

Bioshock Infinite Playstation3 Game 2K 25 (total 295)
50 bucks psn total 245
extra controller 20 ??? (total 225)
need for speed burn out 20 (total 205)
max pane 10 (total 195)
Grand 10 (total 185)

man not sure

[quote name='pfiffy']I see no free shipping...

Only $12-60 (3,2,overnight) shipping available.[/QUOTE]

My mistake - I didn't realize it was due to ShopRunner.

[quote name='slidecage']break it down

system with 1 controller keep (320 total)

Bioshock Infinite Playstation3 Game 2K 25 (total 295)
50 bucks psn total 245
extra controller 20 ??? (total 225)
need for speed burn out 20 (total 205)
max pane 10 (total 195)
Grand 10 (total 185)

man not sure[/QUOTE]

And then you trade the PS3 to Gamestop for $170 and use the 50% trade bonus coupon or sell it for $150-$225 cash. You also forgot Dishonored, but the price of a NEW first party controller and the $50 card make this tempting on their own to me.

Edit- Misread your post so just disregard.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Newegg has a great deal for anyone looking for a PS3 right now:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1307657

You get:

250GB PlayStation 3
Extra Dualshock 3
Max Payne 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Burnout Paradise
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite
$50 PSN Card

All for $319.99 with no tax for most.

EDIT:
Free shipping was with ShopRunner - didn't realize it was just because of that.[/QUOTE]
It's a good deal for new PS3 buyers but it seems like selling off the games and accessories will not net a free PS3. :)

Crap crap crap dont know what to do.. i know if i pull the trigger there will be a cheaper one somewhere...

BUT then i dont think you will see these falling to less then 200 before thanksgiving

SEE SEE SEE SEE SEE
WHAT I WANT TO PAY
250GB PlayStation 3 200 (120 LEFT)
Extra Dualshock 3 should be able to dump for 20 (100 left)
Max Payne 3 dump for 10 (90 left
Need for Speed: Most Wanted dump for 15 (75 left)
Burnout Paradise dump for 15 (60 left)
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete dump for 10 (50 left)
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite
$50 PSN Card

so mostly i would spend the 50 on PSN so it would knock the PS3 down to 150

What would i be looking at AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm confused. I purchased this, but it rang up at $339.99. Are we sure it was $319.99 at some point? Might send a message and try to get the discount.

[quote name='EndlessChris']I'm confused. I purchased this, but it rang up at $339.99. Are we sure it was $319.99 at some point? Might send a message and try to get the discount.[/QUOTE]

there are two different packages one was 320 one was 340

Hmmmm...this seems like a pretty good deal. I've never owned a PS3, so this might be a good time to jump in and grab a bunch of games with the console.

So i called up to see if the first bundle would ever come back in stock and if so when... ANd they go we have this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Combo...-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=1312731&SID=

and told them how i had it in cart and just waited too long to order it and it went out of stock and we starting talking and then said they just talked to their boss and was told if i would order that other bundle they have no problem on dropping it down to 320

so i got that one instead

NOW BREAKING NEWS

PS3 WILL FALL TO 99 bucks JUNE 14 (cause i just got one for 320) LOL WATCH IT HAPPEN

[quote name='slidecage']
PS3 WILL FALL TO 99 bucks JUNE 14 (cause i just got one for 320) LOL WATCH IT HAPPEN[/QUOTE]
Your overestimate your influence on the universe. But if it does happen, I will thank you.

[quote name='HitmanPham']you folk are crazy for dropping $3xx for a PS3 lol.[/QUOTE]

i figure when i drop the junk

Max pan 10
gTA 15 to 20
Need for speed and burnout for 30
Need for speed sealed for 25 to 30
the other game for 25 to 30

Right there is around 100 to 120 back in pocket

dump the 2nd controller for 20

that is 120 to 140 back in pocket

knocks the price down to 200 with 50 buck PSN card Or 150 total.

Hell even if they drop the PS3 to 200 at E3

i figure 200 for system 50 bucks for the psn card (250)
dump the 2nd controller off for 20

I spent 50 bucks for 6 games

[quote name='HitmanPham']you folk are crazy for dropping $3xx for a PS3 lol.[/QUOTE]

They're not.

That 6 games + controller + $50 PSN is probably worth like $150 (legitimately) if you were to flip them on ebay. So they are spending well under $200 for a PS3 since the bundle was $319. Just depends on which games you need, whether you are willing to flip some games or if keeping most of them has value to you.

I agree it's late in the game to drop alot of money on a PS3. I'm looking for replacement PS3 but I would only want to spend like $150-$200 for it at most. This deal pretty much puts the actual console in that price range. If this was the Red or White PS3 I probably would have gone for it. :whistle2:k

Should I take newegg's extended warranty or Sony's??? :/ whenever I buy Sony stuff I always end up regretting not having an extended warranty.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Should I take newegg's extended warranty or Sony's??? :/ whenever I buy Sony stuff I always end up regretting not having an extended warranty.[/QUOTE]

sony screwed me over on the vita warranty...

i had a warranty until MARCH 27 2013 and got extended on via sony back on the 10th of march..

on the 11th of march they said i need to send proof of purchase so i did on the 11th

in may i notice on my credit card statement my bill got refunded and i called them

they said they never got my proof and they DO NOT HAVE TO SEND A 2nd EMAIL ASKING FOR IT ....

also i think you can get 3 years of newegg compair to 2 years via sony ALSO amazon sells them

squaretrade 2 year for 34 3 year for like 50

bread's done
Back