Newegg - PS3 Tekken 6 [Limited Edition Wireless Fight Stick Bundle] - $49.99 FS

what is the quality of the stick compared to tournament or is this another one of the madcatz failure stick? also is there any necessity for modding? ill probably toss the game if the stick is anything near quality.

I don't know a lot about fight sticks, but the one included with Tekken 6 wasn't at all impressive. It was a step backwards from the one included with 5.

Very flimsy. The base itself is extremely light.

If you just want the artbook, you may want to try Ebay, I was able to get the artbook for like 6 bucks shipped by itself.

Artbook is pretty decent. Hardcover and all and nice sketch illustrations and CG illustrations to boot. During the launch I was able to sell the artbook by itself for 30 to 50 bucks a pop when I bought multiple bundles from Fry's short $100 price sale.

Wireless Stick is OK. Just don't use it to play online against other people. Use it for your leisure single campaign.

I was interested in getting this. I've never owned a fightstick before, so is this one as bad as some people might say? Just thought this one would be a better deal than the SE stick. Not paying $150 for a stick.

[quote name='mythus']what is the quality of the stick compared to tournament or is this another one of the madcatz failure stick? also is there any necessity for modding? ill probably toss the game if the stick is anything near quality.[/QUOTE]

The MadCatz TE stick is one of the best sticks you can get, if not the best. This stick is absolute garbage, mine already broke on me. It's absolutely necessary to mod this stick, but a huge pain in the ass. However if you're looking at reselling it and keeping the artbook and the game, then it's a decent deal.

[quote name='distgfx']The MadCatz TE stick is one of the best sticks you can get, if not the best. This stick is absolute garbage, mine already broke on me. It's absolutely necessary to mod this stick, but a huge pain in the ass. However if you're looking at reselling it and keeping the artbook and the game, then it's a decent deal.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I was thinking about picking this bundle up to use the stick with SSF4, but now knowing this, I'll be avoiding it. Thanks for the warning.

$50 for the LE bundle? Never thought it would drop so low after missing the surprised gold box deal last year. Was it $50 too?

[quote name='eau']$50 for the le bundle? Never thought it would drop so low after missing the surprised gold box deal last year. Was it $50 too?[/quote]
$60 iirc.

bread's done
Back