Newegg: Rage: Anarchy Edition (X360/PS3) - $29.99

It's going to $29.99 at almost every retailer this week. It's the same price at GS for PUR members, and I'm pretty sure it'll be that price at Best Buy and Amazon by the weekend.

I tried the demo.. I understand why it's $29.99.

Tempted to get rage, but wondering if the price might become lower in a few weeks. Like $19.99-$25.99

[quote name='ShadyAve']Tempted to get rage, but wondering if the price might become lower in a few weeks. Like $19.99-$25.99[/QUOTE]

Oooh, that'd be nice, too...

I'll have to keep my eyes on the Steam sales, in case Rage PC pops up...

I only wanted 2 deals, gears 3 and rage, and this site helped me get both deals before Black Friday. Thank you so much CrazyRalph023 and the rest of the CAG community.

[quote name='MysterD']Why ain't the PC version at that price??? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Target had PC for 29.99 today when I went by, almost bought, but will wait and see what the price will be on Impluse this Sat.

[quote name='ShadyAve']Tempted to get rage, but wondering if the price might become lower in a few weeks. Like $19.99-$25.99[/QUOTE]this has held it's price remarkably so I wouldn't expect to see it any lower than the $30 prices for at least several more months(Jan/Feb) it's not like it sold similar to DNF. Actually, it's sales/shipped are only ~300,000 less than DE:HR who knew:whistle2:k

[quote name='pun123']Target had PC for 29.99 today when I went by, almost bought, but will wait and see what the price will be on Impluse this Sat.[/QUOTE]

If you have the money to spare, you could just buy it from Target now for 29.99 and sit on it to see if the price drops this weekend. If it does drop simply return it, if it doesnt, at least u got the anarchy edition at a decent price.

Thanks for the info, I was waiting on the Friday Amazon $30 deal but was able to get it today without paying sales tax (boo to living near Amazon).

rage is worth at the very most 15-20 bucks and that's even pushing it. The story is dull and the ending is a major WTF moment

that's just my opinion

[quote name='showtimefolks']rage is worth at the very most 15-20 bucks and that's even pushing it.[/QUOTE]

I'm picking it up, trade-in at Amazon is $32.50...I'll just take the DLC and Sewer Pass and turn around and trade it in and wait for a lower price used :)

[quote name='pun123']Target had PC for 29.99 today when I went by, almost bought, but will wait and see what the price will be on Impluse this Sat.[/QUOTE]

Impulse got a big sale coming...?
Did I miss the memo or something...?

bread's done
Back