Newegg: Rise of Nightmares (360 - Kinect) $19.99

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']This game reeeeeallly had me interested in getting an Xbox... just for the Kinect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQbi94faMZM[/QUOTE]

While it'd be silly to get an Xbox just for a game like this IMO (how the heck could you not have one already?!), it does look pretty interesting! Thanks for sharing the video.

Just to give a bit more background on the game ... the story, while somewhat stupid, is interesting enough to hold your attention. The weapon variety is good, with everything from brass knuckles, to throwing knives, to hedge clippers and a chainsaw.

The campaign is relatively long, at least 3 or 4 hours ... maybe more.

Once you beat the game, you actually unlock 2 or 3 new scenarios that are more like endless maps where you just see how long you can stay alive, so it does have some replayability if you want to use the game for a light workout rather than just playing the story mode.

It also has audio logs and tarot cards to collect throughout the game, so that adds a bit of replay if you miss them your first run through as well.

[quote name='eastx']While it'd be silly to get an Xbox just for a game like this IMO (how the heck could you not have one already?!), it does look pretty interesting! Thanks for sharing the video.[/QUOTE]

:lol:LMFAO. That's a setup! Don't want to start a consoles war! :whistle2:#

And, YW!:)

Really interested in this game.
iolkj
Thanks op.

I got this the last time it was $20 at Newegg, I've not played it right through but what I have played is decent IMO, I think it's worth $20 but I also think it will drop more if you wait a bit longer.

[quote name='sukTHEfac']I thought this site was for posting good deals. This game isn't worth the dog crap on my shoe[/QUOTE]

And I thought you would have cleaned the dog crap off your shoes before getting on your computer to bitch about someone making an effort to contribute. ;)

the game is good. navigation is sometimes good and sometimes bad. if you want to center yourself on the bad guy to kill him easier, raise your arms to block which will autocenter you. then melee him. melee is FUUUUUUNNNNN!!! It feels good and you have a lot of weapons to use.

bread's done
Back