Newegg - Select BF Deals Live Now (GTA 4 Complete $10, Dishonored $10, Pikmin 3 $40, & more)

hatback

CAGiversary!
Newegg Black Friday deals are beginning to trickle in right now:
http://www.newegg.com/Black-Friday-Deals-Toys-Games-More/EventSaleStore/ID-52?SellerId=newegg&Order=FEATURED

Full List view:
http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/13-5789/index.html

Most of the items on the list that are showing high prices most likely have not gone on sale yet. Keep in mind that the Newegg doorbuster deals usually happen later with e-mail blasts on thursday and friday. I have now made the OP a Wiki Post so you all can update it as necessary.

A few video game deals that are already live are:

:360:
Dishonored - $9.99
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition - $24.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete - $9.99
Skyrim: Legendary Edition - $29.99
Wired Controller (Black) - $28.99

:ps3:

Playstation 3 Black Friday Bundle (with Last of Us + Arkham Origins) - $199.99 (+4.99 shipping)

Dishonored - $9.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete - $9.99
Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection - $29.99
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - $14.99
Resident Evil 5 - $7.99

:wiiu:
Pikmin 3 - $39.99
Super Mario 3D World - $51.99 with promo code EMCWWVP37

:pc:
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $14.99

------
10% off code posted in facebook - NAFSM1127 (*DEAD*)
Fans, #BlackFriday Sale starts NOW! As a special token of appreciation, we're offering a 10% site wide discount EXCLUSIVELY for our Facebook fans! Use code NAFSM1127 at checkout. *Cannot be combined w/ combo deals or gift items attached to products. Hurry, only available while funds last!

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Newegg is scanning for mention of their name.  Pretty funny though.

https://twitter.com/aegies/status/405828991967178752

https://twitter.com/Newegg/status/405829071285673984

I have tried 4 times to check out and haven't had any success. I keep getting kicked back to the sign-in page. Is it just me?

Just a FYI for the folks talking about the Super Mario 3D World deal the other day, the code appears to be working again.

EMCWWVP37

I was able to get it for $51.99
YES!!! Thanks so much. Wanted to take advantage of this deal but they were sold out. You saved me a trip to Kmart on Black Friday!!

So after watching some gameplay videos of Dishonored to see if I should bite on the vanilla version, I decided...yes, I'll just get that for $10 now.  Go back to my cart to check out, and the game was removed due to being sold out.  Yep...just my luck.  In other words, never...ever procrastinate during BF deals. :lol:

Can someone link me to report a better price to Amazon? Want to get GTA IV Complete but I have credit at Amazon. :D

So after watching some gameplay videos of Dishonored to see if I should bite on the vanilla version, I decided...yes, I'll just get that for $10 now. Go back to my cart to check out, and the game was removed due to being sold out. Yep...just my luck. In other words, never...ever procrastinate during BF deals. :lol:
Were you trying for PS3 version? It says the 360 version is in stock but it just prevented my checkout with it due to "low stock". On the plus side I almost got thru the checkout process this time.

Edit: now 360 one is OOS

Edit 2: now it's in stock for $23.80!

Were you trying for PS3 version? It says the 360 version is in stock but it just prevented my checkout with it due to "low stock". On the plus side I almost got thru the checkout process this time.
Yep, the PS3 version. Oh well, no choice but to wait until GOTY drops in price down the line. My backlog is utterly embarrassing as it is...and I have 4 games already on their way (Puppeteer, DMC, Bioshock Infinite, and GTA V) to add to the multiple (and I do mean multiple) mile high stacks of games I have. So it was for the best.

Last of Us and BF4 are really the only ones left I really want....and Far Cry 3. ;)

Sorta glad the promo code died .. .I was about to buy the $550 Toshiba TV from newegg then the code died. Was just surfing SD when my notification popped on the Amazon Seiki deal ... would not have had the funds to pounce ... so THANKS NEWEGG!

Sorta glad the promo code died .. .I was about to buy the $550 Toshiba TV from newegg then the code died. Was just surfing SD when my notification popped on the Amazon Seiki deal ... would not have had the funds to pounce ... so THANKS NEWEGG!
So are you going to buy the Seiki for gaming or is a gift for someone?

Guys, I lucked out. Went to see if Amazon would PM Newegg for Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. Nice lady on the other end offered me a $20 promo credit toward their $50 copy of it, so it knocks it down to $30. However, I just realized...if The Last of Us drops down in price tomorrow, I'll dump the promo credit towards that and save myself the trip to BB and Walmart for it. =D One point to Amazon this day.

Anyone else buy the PS3 Last of Us Bundle? It's on the picture but the description doesn't mention the games. Figured its good but anyone else wondering if its the right one?

I'd also appreciate a heads up if there's any other offers out there at the moment.

Yes! I knew Metal Gear Legacy would pop up for $30 somewhere!!! Awesome! Thank you, OP! :)

bread's done
Back