Newegg Sony PS4/PS3 Gold Wireless Stereo Headset $69.99 Possible $54.99

Linus_

CAGiversary!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826159544

$69.99 + Free Shipping - No tax depending on where you live NYC = No Tax. Nice deal for good gaming headsets. I wish this discount would work for the white model but it doesn't.

This deal could possibly be even less using Newegg iPhone app with google wallet for $15 extra off. Bringing it down to $54.99

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/14-2616/index.html?SID=948e263752bf40859f2daaba053502fe&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=

I can't test out the Newegg app to verify if it still works as I don't have an iPhone, it's worth checking out for those who do have an iPhone. That is a great price. Good luck. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Success !!
Thanks op !! Finally after days of searching and refreshing was able to get these shipped for $54.99. What a deal !
I brought these with my ipod touch- so u don't have to use an iphone only.

After reading a bunch of reviews, I finally decided to pull on one of these earlier today. I've never owned a headset for gaming before, but for the price it seems like a no-brainer. Mostly just getting it so I don't wake my girl while I'm trying to game, but I'm hoping it'll actually enhance the experience for games like Killzone. Thanks OP!

You guys with ipads you have to purchase the free ipod/phone app in itunes then install it on your ipad. The ipad app doesnt work for the deal.

You guys with ipads you have to purchase the free ipod/phone app in itunes then install it on your ipad. The ipad app doesnt work for the deal.
I used my iPad mini and it was hard to find, I had to search the item number. It came up out of stock, but I was still able to order it.

How do these compare to turtle beach X12s or X32s really thinking about upgrading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not tried them out for sound yet, but they are way more comfortable than the Pulse Elites.  The problem I have is that they are fugly.  They look horrible on your head, imho.

I am trying to decide if I want to keep them or sell them...

I have not tried them out for sound yet, but they are way more comfortable than the Pulse Elites. The problem I have is that they are fugly. They look horrible on your head, imho.

I am trying to decide if I want to keep them or sell them...
You want to sell them because they look ugly on your head?

Damn this is a good deal for this headset. To think, I bought this on sale for $84 when it first came out, thought I had a good deal back then when it was originally $100.

Went ahead and bought a set and I'll return the Best Buy ones I got a few weeks ago and get $25 in coupons back.

I like these, but I'm selling mine. They sold on eBay, the buyer had 1 feedback that said "do not sell, buyer is scammer and will not pay."

They emailed me and asked me to wait until Friday and they'd pay. Whatever. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise I'll have to have a battle with eBay. The reason I'm selling mine is because I very rarely use them and while they do sound good, my earbuds are just as well for what I use them for.

Great deal.  Ordered yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning.  Used the app with ease and got em for sub $60 after tax.  Thanks OP!

I ordered these for 54 and elites for 49 refurbed from frys...will do head to head and keep the ones I like best. I like the new ones looks better but the dongle you can plug into could come in handy.

Such a shame, I would love to take advantage of this deal, but I hate Apple, so I use an Android phone. Here's hoping we see another deal like this again!

Just went to Bestbuy to pricematch newegg which currently has it $79.99. Well turns out Bestbuy is selling it for $69.99 if you are a gamers club member. So I walked out happy with it.

bread's done
Back