Newegg - Wii Party U $39.99 Pre-Order (Game includes Wii Remote Plus)

soxxx

CAGiversary!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190367

78-190-367-06.jpg

The game is going for $49.99 at Gamestop currently so this is a deal as of now. I don't think Nintendo has given an official price yet. This game might also be a good game to throw in down the road for those looking for B2G1 free.

*UPDATE*

Now 34.99 with promo code: EMCXLVP96

$15 off in total.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine today. Not gonna be around to play it for a few days though.

Bubble mailer...thankfully wasn't crushed!

Mine arrived about an hour ago, bubble mailer..the bottom of the box was opened, looked like it went through the wringer, but the top of the box was still sealed. I know that there is NO possible way that Newegg shipped it out like that so probably occurred in shipment, no biggie..the game was sealed and the extra controller looks just fine, charging as I type this

woot mine came in today. box was a mess but everything inside looked alright to me! Thanks Op again! can't wait to play the tabletop games

woot mine came in today. box was a mess but everything inside looked alright to me! Thanks Op again! can't wait to play the tabletop games
Yours was a mess too? The box looked like a dog had some jollies with it LOL..at least I wasnt the only one that experienced this..good ol USPS

Mine came in today, came in the typical newegg bubble mailer  :dunce:

Oh well, for the price and since this is far from a collectible it no biggie.

MIne came in a large cardboard box. :) Very well-preserved...
For once, NewEgg shipped mine (via DHL for the national leg, then USPS within the state) in a cardboard box. This is also the only time my order shipped from Tennessee. Usually it comes from NJ (in a bubble mailer for my CE games).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today, box came damaged in a bubble mailer. Explained the situation to Newegg, and I'm getting a $5 Customer Care GC. Not that mad since it's just the outer box that was damaged.

forthenguyen said:
Mine came in a bubble mailer and was pretty crushed up as well. Everything in the box was perfect though so not a big deal.
Same here (but got it yesterday). Actually, I haven't opened it yet so I'm not 100% sure everything is OK, but I'll check it out soon.

MetalSlugger said:
Same here.

So for the people with crushed bubble mailers: USPS or DHL?
Isn't it both (DHL for a while, then transferred to USPS)? It is Newegg's fault for sending in a bubble mailer though.

Same here (but got it yesterday). Actually, I haven't opened it yet so I'm not 100% sure everything is OK, but I'll check it out soon.

Isn't it both (DHL for a while, then transferred to USPS)? It is Newegg's fault for sending in a bubble mailer though.

I meant to type UPS and my phone wouldn't let me edit it. DHL gets transferred to USPS while UPS goes straight to my door. I'm pretty sure the bubble mailers were sent UPS from a different warehouse and the boxes were sent DHL from TN.

bread's done
Back