Newegg- Wii Speak $14.99 shipped!, Mirrors Edge(ps3) $9.99 shipped!

Mirror's Edge for me too. Couldn't find a fsss filler when it was on Amazon, but now I don't have to. Although I have amazon credit lying around, this will do nicely. Thanks OP.

don't forget you can get 2% Bing Cash back (granted its only like 20 cents off purchase, but free shipping too and every little bit helps!)
in 4 1 and repped lol?

[quote name='confoosious']what exactly is the wii speak good for? I know it was bundled with animal crossing city folk but is there another use for it?[/QUOTE]It looks like there's about 8 games that support it (the biggest being Monster Hunter Tri), plus the Wii Speak channel. It looks like it's going to be another forgotten add-on.

Tried out the Mirror's Edge demo and found the game a bit nauseating, but decent. However, even at $10 I'm hesitant. It's the lowest price I've seen for it new though.

[quote name='confoosious']what exactly is the wii speak good for? I know it was bundled with animal crossing city folk but is there another use for it?[/QUOTE]
As others have stated it's only good for MHTri, Animal Crossing and Endless Ocean. The few other games it works with suck.

I'm saving mine only for Tri.

[quote name='RUN-DvdMC']Mirror's Edge sold out! :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

That's the slickdeals effect. There was a long thread about this over there today.

bread's done
Back