Newegg: Xbox 360 4gb w/50 giftcard f/s

vherub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105042

Edit: Keep in mind with this and the other gc with console deals that many credit cards offer price protection. So if there is a pricedrop, as long as it's not a value-add like the 4gb model now comes with kinect for the same price, it might be worth it to buy now if you don't want to wait.
But if you have waited this long, there will always be a better deal coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lucian']Nice deal. Do all these gift card deals point to another price drop at E3?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm holding out for, mine just got RRoD. Nice deal otherwise.

It'll definitely get an official price drop, but I'm not sure if it'll be at E3, or a few months after (i.e. closer to holidays)

Surely it will be at E3. They need to keep up (down) with the new Wii price, and E3 is a great place to announce it. Plus, if they really want to keep up with the Joneses, they need to also bundle a good game with it since the $150 Wii comes with Mario Kart. So I'm expecting a new $150 price for a 4GB Xbox and a free game.

EDIT: and a corresponding drop in the price of the 250 GB Xbox. So probably $250 for a 250 GB.

[quote name='crunchewy']So I'm expecting a new $150 price for a 4GB Xbox and a free game[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right. I just upgraded my PS3 to a slim with the $100 off coupon at GameStop last week. Now I need to upgrade my 20GB Xbox 360 to a slim model.

Don't forget to take off $10 off with the new customer code, NEWCUSTOMER10. Saving another $10 doesn't hurt, by the way guys what do you think of getting 2 8gb class 6 and 1 16gb class 6 microsds for 41$? Should I do it or not?

[quote name='karyadi']Don't forget to take off $10 off with the new customer code, NEWCUSTOMER10. Saving another $10 doesn't hurt, by the way guys what do you think of getting 2 8gb class 6 and 1 16gb class 6 microsds for 41$? Should I do it or not?[/QUOTE]

are you asking about microsd cards for the 360, or in general?
If in general, keep in mind all class 6 microsd cards aren't equal. sandisk is usually the fastest, and a class 4 or class 2 sandisk may often have better speeds than another brand's class 6

What do you think about Kingston/ADATA? Those are the the ones I was thinking of buying, might not jump on it anyways since I have back-ups.

I had seen a chart on the xda developers forum comparing microsdhc card speeds, but can't find it now. I do recall reading a class 2 sandisk with higher speeds than a class 6 kingston.
I believe that a-data is considered the better brand compared to kingston, but I can't speak from direct experience.

bread's done
Back