NewEgg Xbox 360 sale *Expires 2/28/13 midnight*

[quote name='Blaster man']Is front mission evolved any good?[/QUOTE]

Nope

(coming from a fan of Armored Core and the original Front Mission SRPGs)

[quote name='midloo']Nope

(coming from a fan of Armored Core and the original Front Mission SRPGs)[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks. I'm just not seeing much that interests me in all the sales that are showing up. That's actually fine though since I have a backlog. I'm sure we'll see lots of sales going forward as we get closer to new console launches.

[quote name='Blaster man']Okay thanks. I'm just not seeing much that interests me in all the sales that are showing up. That's actually fine though since I have a backlog. I'm sure we'll see lots of sales going forward as we get closer to new console launches.[/QUOTE]

I was being a bit crass - sorry. I didn't care much for this Front Mission and don't think it's worth even that price, but some people got some enjoyment out of it. There are so many better mech games out there now, even though it's a niche genre. Good stuff on the PC as well if you can run it: Mechwarrior Online and Hawken are both fun.

And for my dollar, I'd go with Armored Core V if you are looking for a mech game on the consoles. It's still far from perfect, but it's more interesting than Front Mission IMO. Really bums me out because the Front Mission world is a deep and interesting one. Ah well.

I agree, Front Mission Evolved really sucked. Wait for Armored Core: Verdict Day if you're thinking of getting V, unless you just want to play the campaign.

Wish I knew which Assassins Creed I had so I knew if this was a good deal or not. I got one for $9.99 from a best buy sale awhile ago, just haven't had time to finish the series.

Going to grab Kinectimals for that price with my free Shoprunner shipping (not that it saves me any money, but it will get here a little bit faster haha). Thanks htz.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Wish they had the PS3 version of Castlevania for that price. I swear, one day I will get that game for $10 or under.[/QUOTE]

Is there any difference between them? I would prefer the PS3 version as well but I'm tempted to get this for $9.

thinking of getting my friend the skyrim bundle for his birthday, doesn't seem like a bad deal though the $200 price point would have been nice

Wonder how many of these games will be on the Xbox Games on Demand sale - at/near these prices?

Probably not many, but I'd prefer the digital version of the game rather than the disc-based version.

[quote name='Green Card200']Is there any difference between them? I would prefer the PS3 version as well but I'm tempted to get this for $9.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version is one disc instead of 2, but if you don't have the console online then avoid b/c there was a save deleting glitch that was patched out with the first patch.

ME 3 and Castlevania seem to be the stars of the sale. Good price for F: NV UE but has been slightly cheaper in the past as Ryu said.

[quote name='MSUHitman']PS3 version is one disc instead of 2, but if you don't have the console online then avoid b/c there was a save deleting glitch that was patched out with the first patch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, tempted to get a 360 copy now. Don't know if the PS3 version will drop this low.

[quote name='Green Card200']Thanks, tempted to get a 360 copy now. Don't know if the PS3 version will drop this low.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if you bought it yet but I would advise you to get the PS3 version, unless you're gonna go through the game and then that's it, then go with 360, but if you're gonna get achievements, then go PS3 because I know some people will say that switching discs isn't a big deal but it actually is. lol I owned the 360 version, beat it and sold it for the PS3 version then platinumed that disc(didn't buy DLC).

there is a outlet store that has 50% of these games for the same price.
its called Ollies. might want to search one if you have one close to you.

Oh, fine, NewEgg. I'll take your Mass Effect 3 for $14.

Now hopefully my eBay auction for the sealed Collector's Edition goes well....

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Wish they had the PS3 version of Castlevania for that price. I swear, one day I will get that game for $10 or under.[/QUOTE]

I literally was just about to type something akin to that, I've never seen it below 20 (19 sometimes.)

[quote name='xXTwilightXx']i keep missing the Castlevania deal or just get lazy, so at $8.99 FS consider me sold[/QUOTE]

Castlevania for $9 is a great value if you end up enjoying it. Took me a LONG time to get into it but it's a solid game once you do. Pretty too considering it's 2+ years old now.

For $14 I'll pick up ME3 again to play the DLCs. Was thinking of waiting for the Trilogy to drop but inexplicably that has none of the DLCs, even the old ones.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I am not sure if you bought it yet but I would advise you to get the PS3 version, unless you're gonna go through the game and then that's it, then go with 360, but if you're gonna get achievements, then go PS3 because I know some people will say that switching discs isn't a big deal but it actually is. lol I owned the 360 version, beat it and sold it for the PS3 version then platinumed that disc(didn't buy DLC).[/QUOTE]

I decided to buy it. If the PS3 version gets this low I'll grab that and sell this since I imagine this will stay in my backlog for quite some time before I play it and getting $9 back for this shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']Picked up Castlevania. I think I'm going to sell the limited edition version I have of it already. It's kind of lost its appeal honestly.[/QUOTE]

Kmart by me still has one for sale for 59.99 :/ Hasn't hit the clearance cycle yet.

bread's done
Back