Newegg Xbox One Destiny Combo 48h sale $399.99

Yeah OP should have done some more linkage. Here's the link with all the bundles available. Destiny is probably the highest value game but if you don't want the hassle of selling it and you don't want the game there are plenty of other options.

Additionally some of those bundles are cheaper than $400 (For instance the Fifa 14 Bundle is $380)

http://www.newegg.com/Xbox-One-Promo/PromotionStore/ID-2052413?nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS090614&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS090614-_-EMC-090614-Index-_-MoreXbox-_-MoreCombo

Good deal. This might be better than the Best Buy deal for some people depending on how much they'd get taxed.
Same thought I had. Though if people can get the movers coupon to work Best Buy will still be the best without question unless another retailer drops an extra similar in value to GCU

I tried to buy the madden bundle plus destiny combo and when you get to check out it reverts back just destiny by itself for $59.99.

Edit: Yeah I guess madden bundles are sold out on new egg that's why.

Last edited by a moderator:
....so is this going to be the CAG game tonight, then?

...Us waiting 'round 'til 12:01am Eastern (9:01pm Pacific) hoping to spot the best XB1+Madden+__ deal?

Ah, I see.

Forza w/ Destiny is calling me, but the included Kinect makes the price too steep. Too bad there's no Kinect-less Forza/Destiny for 399.
That's my issue, I thought about snagging a Forza and Destiny bundle, but I don't think its worth it once again because of the kinect.

....so is this going to be the CAG game tonight, then?

...Us waiting 'round 'til 12:01am Eastern (9:01pm Pacific) hoping to spot the best XB1+Madden+__ deal?
I'm still holding off to see what comes around on Tuesday. I'm feeling like best case scenario now will be a Best buy madden bundle with free destiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back