Newggg GAME BARGAIN BIN BLOWOUT! Over 70 games starting at $3.99

thinking about picking up singstar but then i saw the changes to the track listing for the us release vs the uk release and not a fan of the changes. Still tempting knowing all of the DLC, would be fun for the occasional drunken party.

[quote name='blu_yu_away']Picked up Dawn of Discovery, $15.00 still seemed a bit steep but I've heard good things about it and doubt I'd find it any cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out for the PC version bundled with it's expansion.

Alien Syndrome for $2. I can't argue w/ that! I don't have a Wii right now, but between Newegg, Kmart, & Movie Gallery I've gotten Madworld, Alien Syndrome, & Zack & Wiki for about $25. Not bad @ all. ;)

I grabbed a copy of 50 for the PS3. Wanted the 360 version but I can make do with what I got for $13.

[quote name='rapsodist']I feel like I should question why Golden Axe: Beast Rider sold out...[/QUOTE]

It was that sale price for months to was it not? I am always laughing when sale items are on a site for months and then comes this deal to sell those games nobody wants for there reg sale price it never sold well for. :)

I got G.I Joe & Legendacy for 360 in my cart, my question to you all are they worth the prices?....If so will buy ASAP....thanks in advance!.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']is House of the Dead 2 & 3 for the Wii worth the $13?[/QUOTE]

Yes I thought it was fanastic, I bought it for $30 and thought that was a good price, getting for $13 is a steal IMO!....enjoy man!.

I saw that someone said they were sent a NewEgg promo code for 5$ dollar off any purchase more than 5 dollars in their email. Did anyone else get this email?

[quote name='buffalo']I got G.I Joe & Legendacy for 360 in my cart, my question to you all are they worth the prices?....If so will buy ASAP....thanks in advance!.[/QUOTE]
Stay away from GI Joe, I though it was shit personally

[quote name='Brother Daz']Stay away from GI Joe, I though it was shit personally[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, went ahead and ordered Legendary and F.E.A.R 2 for 360, have F.E.A.R Files coming today from Newegg and thought just get the sequel so I can hit it up after I finish Files and I own and completed the orginial already...thanks again man.

Im thinking about picking up Crackdown, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Devil may Cry 4, and Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2... but dunno yet.

Open Tee is a great game with a ridiculous amount of replay value. Id easily recommend it for that price.

On another note, is this sale just until stock dries up or is there a set end time?

[quote name='buffalo']I got G.I Joe & Legendacy for 360 in my cart, my question to you all are they worth the prices?....If so will buy ASAP....thanks in advance!.[/QUOTE]

I picked up G.I. Joe and wheelman for 360. Personally, I like the game, it is a gi joe style arcade shooter is all it is. A little bit more then the price of a game rental, I now own the game. I'm waiting for them to arrive now so I can play them :D

Thanks OP i decided to go ahead and order singstar; seems like a good price for a few good songs and two mics I can easily afford to get some of the UK songs or some other ones. this should be a blast for parties.

Thinking about ordering UT3 on PC. Then I can tie it to my steam account.

Plus I kindof only want to get it for some mods. Like Renegade X a remake of C&C renegade.

Decisions.

But I'm going to hold out. It'll pop up on steam one of these days for like 7 bucks or so.

I ordered Bionic Commando a week ago for $8.99 on 360. Other than that I would have liked to have gotten a cheap copy of 50 Cents Blood in the Sand for the 360 to nab some achievements, I hear the game is fun. I just have no interest in 50 Cents terrible music.

I can't believe Folklore is $31.99 though I paid $7 for it a year ago.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']how is wheelman, sega rally, and Unreal III?[/QUOTE]

I loved Unreal III. Although its like most people say these days. There isn't a whole lot of people playing it online. I hated Sega Rally although since its really cheap I guess it would be worth a shot to you.

It boggles my mind that Legendary is sold out. That game was a steaming turd. Easily the worst game I have played on the 360.

[quote name='retromufc']It boggles my mind that Legendary is sold out. That game was a steaming turd. Easily the worst game I have played on the 360.[/QUOTE]

I know i was laughing so hard when i seen that sold out that fast. It reminded me of some lighting deals on amazon selling them for more then other places have them. They sell out super fast which makes me laugh.

[quote name='retromufc']It boggles my mind that Legendary is sold out. That game was a steaming turd. Easily the worst game I have played on the 360.[/QUOTE]

I bought it because I'm a collecter, own 200+ games for the console and love the genre, for the price it's not that bad of a deal, probably get it and playthru it and enjoy it like I do so many wannabe called horrible games I just end up loving:D. Will have it tomorrow.

bread's done
Back