JOINT FIRST TWO PLACES

Lost Odyssey
Mistwalker (Feel+ Plus) / Microsoft Game Studios
Xbox 360

and

Blue Dragon
Mistwalker (Artoon) / Microsoft Game Studios
Xbox 360

I hate these articles that stretch the whole thing over 20 pages just so they can fit in more ads. Here's the printable page with everything on 1 page.

Luminous Arc and Tales of the Tempest seem kinda interesting, and of course there is Devil May Cry 4 and Phoenix Wright 4. Everything else looks like it's just there to pad out the list or hype the game.

I'm glad to see some actual information on Tales of the Tempest.

Good to see there are enough games to cement my interest in a 360. Next year. Or the year after. Eventually. And then all the games will be nice and cheap. :D

So Japans most wanted titles are on the 360?
I wonder if they'll actually be able to sell 360's there now.

Oh well doesn't matter. Both those RPGS are mine down the road.

[quote name='Zoglog']JOINT FIRST TWO PLACES

Lost Odyssey
Mistwalker (Feel+ Plus) / Microsoft Game Studios
Xbox 360

and

Blue Dragon
Mistwalker (Artoon) / Microsoft Game Studios
Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

:shock:

That must be some cold comfort for Microsoft.

[quote name='WAJedi']I dont think nintendo has a showing at this conference.[/quote]BECAUSE NINTENDO DON'T NEED NO CONFERENCE, DAMMIT! THEY COMPETE WITH THEMSELVES! I guess TGS didn't have enough elderly and infant children attending the show for Nintendo to warrant showing up. Why bother coming if their 2 new demographics won't even be there!?

I love their attitude. "People of Japan, we love the money you give us for our products, but we won't bother to even show up for the biggest Japanese gaming convention of the year." That would be like the Yankees no-showing Fan Appreciation Night.

I'm sure Strell will mosey his way in here and find a way to relate my comments to something EA related.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']
I'm sure Strell will mosey his way in here and find a way to relate my comments to something EA related.[/QUOTE]

The fact that I'm in your thoughts means that I, as a terrorist, have won.

[quote name='Strell']The fact that I'm in your thoughts means that I, as a terrorist, have won.[/quote]
mission-accomplished.jpg

on the contrary, TGS was packed with kids since they can get in free. The Wii already made all of thier announcements before TGS so it wouldve been quite repetitive.

sweet games coming to the 360, I'm glad I've decided to purchase a 360 as my next system. I'll wait on the PS3 until the price comes down a bit.

bread's done
Back