Next Months EGM: A Cover Story on Street Fighter IV?

SilverPaw750

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
The next month teaser in the Holiday issue says:
"We're kicking off the first issue of the new year with a cover story so epic, we can't even tell you about it. Lame, right? But those of you with keen eyes might have already spotted some clues we've dropped, oh, here and there."

At the end of the teaser in the November issue, there's a I in the Street Fighter font.
At the end of the teaser in the December issue, there's a II in the Street Fighter font.
And sure enough, at the end of the teaser in the Holiday issue, there's a III in the Street Fighter font.

I don't know about you, but I'll be counting the days until the next issue.

[quote name='MarkMan']Oh wow! EGM has an exclusive story on SFIV! Who would have known this![/QUOTE]
Jeez, I didn't see it posted anywhere else, my bad. :roll:

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come off like an ass :(

I posted it in the fighter thread(though very hidden/ninja like) the day SF IV was announced. I don't remember if I edit'd it tho, cuz I spilled a lot of details that shouldn't have been lol..

haha yeah markman.. asshole!

just kidding.. but yeah, you did delete that stuff on the first day and it really wasn't posted anywhere currently.

markman didn't post when it would be coming out though.. so thanks for the heads up silverpaw. i haven't flipped through egm in.. forever.

[quote name='MarkMan']Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come off like an ass :(

I posted it in the fighter thread(though very hidden/ninja like) the day SF IV was announced. I don't remember if I edit'd it tho, cuz I spilled a lot of details that shouldn't have been lol..[/QUOTE]

yeah, the post was up for probably less than 5 minutes :lol:

this might the first EGM I read in years. and by read, I mean check out the scans.

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, the post was up for probably less than 5 minutes :lol:

this might the first EGM I read in years. and by read, I mean check out the scans.[/QUOTE]

isnt that what everyone does with magazines?

bread's done
Back