Next Week's Best Buy $9.99 Blu Rays on sale now - Cast Away, Zack and Miri, more

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Credit to jrallen99 in the Best Buy 1/10/10 sale topic for noting these are available now!

BE SURE AND CHECK AMAZON THOUGH SINCE SOME ARE EVEN CHEAPER THERE!!!

Best Buy's $9.99 Advertised Blus (and many more) for next week 1/10/10 are available now (I just went to bestbuy.com -> Blu Rays -> on sale and noted all the $9.99 movies...there are others for $12.99 and $14.99 that we already know about) - many of the $1.29 Blus from the Fry's New Year's Day glitch are here if you missed out, though for 7 times the amount :whistle2:( - but most of those are $7.49 on amazon.

Also note that some of these are $14.99 in store (Zack and Miri among others), so my suggestion would be to order them online for in store pick up:

Cast Away
Zack and Miri Make a Pr0n
Last Samurai
Batman Begins
Phantom of the Opera
Blazing Saddles
Troy
Swordfish
Wedding Singer
Bullitt
Halloween (original)
Fargo
Beetlejuice
Traitor
Commando
Under Siege
Under Siege 2
Devil Wears Prada
The Wild Bunch
The Pelican Brief
Cujo
Heathers
Mongol
Any Given Sunday
28 Days Later
The Omega Man
Gothika
Body Heat
My Bloody Valentine
Speed
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Dodgeball
Igor
16 Blocks
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (Costner)
Outbreak
John Q
True Romance
10,000 B.C.
Point of No Return
Taking Lives
Deliverance
Shadow: Dead Riot ($10.00)
Flesh for the Beast ($10.00)
Deadly Duo ($10.00)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Zach and Miri was the worst movie I've seen in my entire life.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't that bad... it could've been Jersey Girl. :>

But in all honesty, it had it's moments, it wasn't that great, but nothing tops Chasing Amy/Clerks 1 IMO.

Be sure and check amazon as well, as they have pricematched at least some of these (as well as even cheaper on some):

$9.99

Batman Begins
Lethal Weapon 1
Halloween (original)
Wedding Crashers
True Romance
2001 - $9.49
Reservoir Dogs $7.99

Others are pretty close in price so taking into account tax and availability, amazon might be a viable alternative:

Last Samurai $12.99
Troy $12.49
Lethal Weapon 2 $10.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just about to ask about Halloween but I see you changed it to (original) instead of Rob Zombie version. The other I was interested in at 9.99 was Mongol but I glanced on Amazon and it's 7.49 there.

[quote name='freelancer85']rofl. That was pretty bad. hahaha![/QUOTE]

without camilla belle, then yes.

I'm going to have to buy Zack & Miri and Igor. Mongol is a great buy for $10 too, but I already own that.

edit: Debating Traitor too, can't remember if I liked it or not, I think i was indifferent.

Meh nothing i want.. Zack and Miri is so hilarious but i already own it on DVD and its a movie that doesn't really need to be seen on BR nore does it really benefit, i don't buy comedies on BR :whistle2:/

although i might check out any given sunday if the PQ is good

[quote name='freshzen']I'm going to have to buy Zack & Miri and Igor. Mongol is a great buy for $10 too, but I already own that.

edit: Debating Traitor too, can't remember if I liked it or not, I think i was indifferent.[/QUOTE]

Traitor was kind of a let down for me. But is still above average movie.

Picked up Cast Away for $10 -$3.00 off online coupon from SmartSource = $7.00 woots. Those coupons and the Fox manufacturer's coupons expire tomorrow I believe, so use 'em or lose 'em!

[quote name='karkyco']Picked up Cast Away for $10 -$3.00 off online coupon from SmartSource = $7.00 woots. Those coupons and the Fox manufacturer's coupons expire tomorrow I believe, so use 'em or lose 'em![/QUOTE]

My BB wouldn't take the smartsource coupon. She scanned it and it came up as NOT VALID??? Maybe she wasn't scanning it right??

[quote name='hotwls13']My BB wouldn't take the smartsource coupon. She scanned it and it came up as NOT VALID??? Maybe she wasn't scanning it right??[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't scan/came up as Not Valid for me as well, but the guy just entered the deduction manually. Go back to customer service and get it adjusted - it is a valid manufacturer's coupon that they should honor.

bread's done
Back