NFL/NBA/MLB Jerseys?

They were supposed to be shipped but after the quote they told me free shipping is on 10 pieces minimum. Came out to $28 per jersey after I talked them down though. I haven't actually ordered yet as I'm seeing if I even have the money at the moment, if I do, I'll let you guys know.

lol, fakes usually don't run true to size.

Why do you guys think that knock-offs from China would be worried about sizing accuracy?

[quote name='lolwut?']lol, fakes usually don't run true to size.

Why do you guys think that knock-offs from China would be worried about sizing accuracy?[/QUOTE]

We know that they're not concerned with being true to size (although in this day and age...there's practically no such thing as a "size" anymore. It's all relative to brand, style, etc). That's the EXACT reason we're asking each other for personal experiences, and trying to find a reference online that we can compare that to. It's not a perfect science, but it's a far better method than just randomly guessing what size you should order. Rather than making shitty comments, why don't you try contributing something?

finally got the beckett jersey.

i'm 5'10 and have a 32 waist. the jersey is a "50" and fits me like a men's large t shirt. exactly how i wanted it. sleeves almost to my elbows, and loose enough that i can move around.

I too just received a MLB jersey from jersey101.com. I ordered a size 52". It fits like an XL. I am 6'4'' and 175 pounds. It fits perfectly, but it is a little short on me, but it is bearable (comes to a little below my waist). Highly reccomend them, it took about 16 days for me to place and receive my order.

very tempting. anyone have experience with hockey jerseys from jersey 101? my brother got a knock off for christmas, its pretty good but there are are few minor things here and there that are noticeable to the untrained eye. im looking at a mario lemieux throwback, wouldnt be something i wear to games, just out and about. just want to make sure that its not gonna fall about after a few washes.

As for a good retail location check out Sports Fan Attic http://www.ucfknightsshop.com/retail-locations.html

They have locations in shopping malls in Florida, Georgia, Texas, The Carolinas, Missouri, and even Columbus, Ohio.

Their selection, especially of NFL jerseys puts other sports stores to shame.

Normally, they have all the NFL replicas half off after the Super Bowl(except for the teams in the super bowl). They have tons of clearance apparel as well.

I got a Lebron James Nike High School Authentic throwback for 20 bucks. A number 12 OSU home replica for 20 bucks. Mike Vick Va Tech Sugar Bowl Nike authentic after his first season in the NFL for 20. Peyton Manning, Brett Farve(Packers), and Michael Jenkins Reebok replicas for less than 100 together. Rick Nash NHL authentic for 50 bucks! AJ Hawk replica authentic(heavier than a replica with sewn on numbers and letters)for 50 bucks.

If there is one in your neck of the woods I highly recommend checking them out!

Might have to try Jersey101.com though they have a pretty good selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
just happened to see this topic out of nowhere. i havent sold anything on CAG in ages, but i got a bunch of jerseys i was gonna put on ebay in the coming weeks

let me know if you want details or ebay dates

[quote name='evildeadjedi']As for a good retail location check out Sports Fan Attic http://www.ucfknightsshop.com/retail-locations.html

They have locations in shopping malls in Florida, Georgia, Texas, The Carolinas, Missouri, and even Columbus, Ohio.

Their selection, especially of NFL jerseys puts other sports stores to shame.

Normally, they have all the NFL replicas half off after the Super Bowl(except for the teams in the super bowl). They have tons of clearance apparel as well.

I got a Lebron James Nike High School Authentic throwback for 20 bucks. A number 12 OSU home replica for 20 bucks. Mike Vick Va Tech Sugar Bowl Nike authentic after his first season in the NFL for 20. Peyton Manning, Brett Farve(Packers), and Michael Jenkins Reebok replicas for less than 100 together. Rick Nash NHL authentic for 50 bucks! AJ Hawk replica authentic(heavier than a replica with sewn on numbers and letters)for 50 bucks.

If there is one in your neck of the woods I highly recommend checking them out!

Might have to try Jersey101.com though they have a pretty good selection.[/QUOTE]

so they sell knock offs in retail? those prices are too damn low to be real.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']so they sell knock offs in retail? those prices are too damn low to be real.[/QUOTE]

They don't sell knockoffs I was thinking the same thing but it's true. Note: I have not been there in a few years and YMMV at other locations.

So I'm 5'8 and weigh 135 lbs (I know, skinny).

What size should I get for an MLB jersey? I wear a 48 or 50 on NFL replica jerseys. I'd like it to fit normal....not tight and not big.

[quote name='SoulReaver']So I'm 5'8 and weigh 135 lbs (I know, skinny).

What size should I get for an MLB jersey? I wear a 48 or 50 on NFL replica jerseys. I'd like it to fit normal....not tight and not big.[/QUOTE]

These posts should help you.

[quote name='lt_homer']finally got the beckett jersey.

i'm 5'10 and have a 32 waist. the jersey is a "50" and fits me like a men's large t shirt. exactly how i wanted it. sleeves almost to my elbows, and loose enough that i can move around.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='brotherwilliam3']I too just received a MLB jersey from jersey101.com. I ordered a size 52". It fits like an XL. I am 6'4'' and 175 pounds. It fits perfectly, but it is a little short on me, but it is bearable (comes to a little below my waist). Highly reccomend them, it took about 16 days for me to place and receive my order.[/QUOTE]

Based on that info, it sounds like a 48 or 50 would be right on par for you.

I just found this thread... I always order my jerseys from ECSeller.com

I don't think it has been discussed here yet, but me and my brothers all order from here and they are top notch. They are knockoffs but they are perfect IMHO. I have ordered NFL, MLB jerseys multiple times and are awesome.

sold + shipped 3 of those jerseys, still got the reggie bush because of a non-paying bidder,

Here's a short link to the 2nd of 3 Cubs Zambrano jerseys

and a short link on Walter Payton Mitchell & Ness jersey on ebay (retail price $300)

OR CHECK MY EBAY WORLD PAGE

http://myworld.ebay.com/impelicanfly

Both auctions end around Wedesday Feb 24 midnight CST

more on the way

edit: argggh you guys blocked bit dot ly. well im sure it was for some grand reason to keep us safe....so i relink to my ebay auction page

Has mejerseys.com been mentioned here?

For REAL jerseys, you can use coupon codes at Eastbay.com, NFLShop.com, and many other stores. You will also get a rebate depending what you use.

[quote name='lizard6king6']http://www.nfl-jerseys-shop.com/ anyone know anything about these guys??[/QUOTE]

The fact that they spell their own name wrong in their banner doesn't bode well to me.

Edit:

also this part doesn't look good:

" News This store is for demo purpose only. No order will be proceed."

I always get mine off of ebay they look real and are good quality.I think i have had one bad one in the 8+ that i have ordered and that was my fault for not washing it proper.let them air dry.

[quote name='paintball745']I always get mine off of ebay they look real and are good quality.I think i have had one bad one in the 8+ that i have ordered and that was my fault for not washing it proper.let them air dry.[/QUOTE]

The problem I have with the E-bay route is that the jerseys I'm looking at are about double they have on jersey101. I would prefer E-bay because it's easier to use, but I don't want to pay $60 for a jersey when I can get it for $30.

[quote name='Astinus Majere']The fact that they spell their own name wrong in their banner doesn't bode well to me.

Edit:

also this part doesn't look good:

" News This store is for demo purpose only. No order will be proceed."[/QUOTE]
Thanks I didnt see that once I saw the misspelled banner I decided no as well. I wish Jersey101 updated some of their stuff

I completely forgot about this thread. I got two Major League Soccer custom made replica jerseys for $40 during their buy 1 get 1 free outlet items sale. The two I got are:

New England Revolution 2008 Home - Twellman/20
LA Galaxy 2008 Away - Donovan/10

Looks like jersey101 has Winter Olympics hockey jerseys, USA and Canada for $48 each.
Hit the spoiler ...
2010225172359584.jpg

2010225172411765.jpg
20103521755653.jpg
20103521826845.jpg

well, I just paid for my first jersey101 order, hopefully everything looks good, and shipping doesn't take too long. Does anyone know where they ship from?

this is my order:
Detroit Red Wings Nicklas Lidstrom #5 Winter Classic Jersey(NHLD-DRW-W5) sz 50 (47.5 USD/PC)
NHL 2009 All-Star WEST Nicklas Lidstrom #5 Authentic Jersey(NHL-WEST-DRW-W5) sz 50 (44 USD/PC)
Stanley Cup 09 Patch Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk #13(NHL9-DRW-W13) sz 50 (50.5 USD/PC)
Detroit Red Wings Henrik Zetterberg #40 Winter Classic(NHLD-DRW-W40) sz 50 (47.5 USD/PC)
Detroit Tigers Authentic Justin Verlander #35 Jersey White(MLBL-DT-W35) sz 50 (33.6 USD/PC)

Total: $223.10

if you can't tell I'm a detroit fan...

Wow, Please dont think I am coming in here and trying to be an as*hole, Because I am not, I have been buying direct from "supplier's" in China on my own rather than using site's like Jersey101 ect. When I made my first purchase 2 years ago it was from Jersey101. I bought a Brooks Robinson M&N and I think i paid 35.00 or something like that at the time, Now I just deal with my supplierer Directly, When you do that your Prices drop dramaticly. I pay 20.00 for NFL/MLB and 32.00 NHL 19.00 NBA and 12.00 Soccer, Sites like Jersey101 use pretty much the same factories and many of these independent suppliers do. You just have to know the right site and who to trust and who not to. Jersey101 is decent cause I bought from them when I first started but you should know that there are other people out there to buy from that are lower you can PM for details if you like. Thanks guys. Normally what I do is order Jerseys for my customers and charge them 45.00 NFL/MLB and 65.00 NHL and its all good. The stock list I have is just about as thorough as Jersey101 stock list and I have never had an order take longer than 7-8 days from when I paid. most of the time I have it in 4-5 days, depends on when I order in the week. I have been selling to friends and Bars ect for over 2 years now, It is a nice hobby job, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. there are better faster cheaper ways to get your stuff in.

P.S. Had you bought the order from the private supplier it would have been 148.00 with shipping........... Just so you know.:shock:

[quote name='Astinus Majere']well, I just paid for my first jersey101 order, hopefully everything looks good, and shipping doesn't take too long. Does anyone know where they ship from?

this is my order:
Detroit Red Wings Nicklas Lidstrom #5 Winter Classic Jersey(NHLD-DRW-W5) sz 50 (47.5 USD/PC)
NHL 2009 All-Star WEST Nicklas Lidstrom #5 Authentic Jersey(NHL-WEST-DRW-W5) sz 50 (44 USD/PC)
Stanley Cup 09 Patch Detroit Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk #13(NHL9-DRW-W13) sz 50 (50.5 USD/PC)
Detroit Red Wings Henrik Zetterberg #40 Winter Classic(NHLD-DRW-W40) sz 50 (47.5 USD/PC)
Detroit Tigers Authentic Justin Verlander #35 Jersey White(MLBL-DT-W35) sz 50 (33.6 USD/PC)

Total: $223.10

if you can't tell I'm a detroit fan...
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pajerseyman1978']Wow, Please dont think I am coming in here and trying to be an as*hole, Because I am not, I have been buying direct from "supplier's" in China on my own rather than using site's like Jersey101 ect. When I made my first purchase 2 years ago it was from Jersey101. I bought a Brooks Robinson M&N and I think i paid 35.00 or something like that at the time, Now I just deal with my supplierer Directly, When you do that your Prices drop dramaticly. I pay 20.00 for NFL/MLB and 32.00 NHL 19.00 NBA and 12.00 Soccer, Sites like Jersey101 use pretty much the same factories and many of these independent suppliers do. You just have to know the right site and who to trust and who not to. Jersey101 is decent cause I bought from them when I first started but you should know that there are other people out there to buy from that are lower you can PM for details if you like. Thanks guys. Normally what I do is order Jerseys for my customers and charge them 45.00 NFL/MLB and 65.00 NHL and its all good. The stock list I have is just about as thorough as Jersey101 stock list and I have never had an order take longer than 7-8 days from when I paid. most of the time I have it in 4-5 days, depends on when I order in the week. I have been selling to friends and Bars ect for over 2 years now, It is a nice hobby job, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. there are better faster cheaper ways to get your stuff in.

P.S. Had you bought the order from the private supplier it would have been 148.00 with shipping........... Just so you know.:shock:[/QUOTE]

Ok, link to a private supplier?

I use about 5-6 suppliers PM me and I will help you get the information stock list ect........

[quote name='specialk']Ok, link to a private supplier?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pajerseyman1978']I use about 5-6 suppliers PM me and I will help you get the information stock list ect........[/QUOTE]
Don't come to CAG to try to scam.

ok Johndoe................ Not even close to scamming just letting you know that there are cheaper ways to buy than Jerseys101... Dont hate because you have overpaid in the past

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe22']Don't come to CAG to try to scam.[/QUOTE]

I've mentioned mejerseys.com before, I've heard good things about them on another site I go to. The way jersey101 is on here is the way they talked about mejerseys.com Actuallu there was more following on mejerseys.com

I've also heard from a friend that ordered there is a site called fashionline.com or something like that.

Dear sir ,
How are you ? thanks for reading this email in advance . we are a sports jersey wholesaler in china , supplying all kinds of nba ,nfl mlb nhl ncaa and soccer jerseys. pls contact me for pics and stock list .

the price for soccer jerseys is $17per , $18 for nba ,$19 for nfl mlb ,$30 for nhl , any team, any player , moq : 10pcs ,shipping including .
we accept paypal ,sample order and dropshipping.
our jerseys are with double embroidered player name and number .
any interesting , pls email me or add my msn : doreenlin2 at yahoo doc com
We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon.
good luck
doreen

I wanted to post some impressions of the jerseys I got from jersey101. Overall I think the quality is pretty poor. A lot of the stitching is ugly, and I've found a lot of spots that were stitched wrong. There are a couple of spots with discoloration, and the two Winter Classic jerseys I ordered look like completely different jerseys. I'll post some pictures for examples:

(spoilers for pics)
Winter Classic Jerseys:
Good Logo:
34rez4g.jpg

Bad Logo:
ets31u.jpg

Fabric 1:
34nfvxd.jpg

Fabric 2:
11gsnbl.jpg

Neck 1:
zv37th.jpg

Neck 2:
35lcgno.jpg

Bad Number Stitching:
2hnrtlc.jpg

Good Number Stitching:
6jkcya.jpg

Good Patch Stitching:
b6zqtk.jpg

Bad Patch Stitching:
70uz5i.jpg

Red Wings Home Jersey:
Good "A" Stitching, Bad Patch Stitching:
34ou3kl.jpg

Average Stitching:
2ppj5kz.jpg

211pjr7.jpg

nn5vr9.jpg

Most of the stitching on the All Star jersey, and the Tigers jersey looks pretty good, so it's pretty hit or miss.

I always use eastbay.com use their search for clearance jerseys and sort them from highest to lowest. Might not be able to get exactly what you want but they have quality replicas for $30 for some college teams. I got a custom replica jersey there once for like $44+s/h. $2 a letter if I remember correctly.

bread's done
Back