NFL Pick'em League - Need to sign up by 9/8

Pure Apathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
129 (100%)
We're a little over two weeks away until the NFL season starts, and I figured it was time for me to post the NFL Pick'em League. We've done a CAG league for two years now, and last year we had 22 members.

If you'd like to sign up for the league, go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

The league ID is 35268 and the password is a

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gravel']Joined as Beefcake, good luck to all, and thanks for setting it up OP.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Big thanks to you and everyone else that has signed up so far! It's nice to see another Bears fan in here too! :) mission42, did you end up getting any tickets?

It looks like we're up to 18 people already and we still have two more weeks to go!

[quote name='Pure Apathy']You're welcome. Big thanks to you and everyone else that has signed up so far! It's nice to see another Bears fan in here too! :) mission42, did you end up getting any tickets?

It looks like we're up to 18 people already and we still have two more weeks to go![/QUOTE]

There should be at least 4 Bears fans signed up.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']There should be at least 4 Bears fans signed up.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't even realize you were from IL! That's what I get for not paying attention to the location. :oops:

Thanks for joining, we're now up to 32! Remember to have your picks in by the start of the first NFL regular season game on the 8th.

There's still some time left to join! I also noticed some of the people that joined have not made their picks yet, make sure to do that soon!

Awesome, I'm tied with 4 other guys at the bottom. 0-1. Saints? What was I thinking? I can already see how this is going to go. :lol:

Well at least I only lost one late game. Buffalo was a surprise and my Lions won so I am not too mad about my rocky early games.

Buffalo was a surprise. There goes my suicide pool, and in week 1 too. :(

I did kind of bad having only 7 right (NE and Denver tonight).

Tied for first with three others, everyone has New England, and two have Oakland, two have Denver. So I'll either be tied for first or third.

[quote name='slidecage']too bad didnt see this last week does your leauge allow late joiners ?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can still join, but you'll just be behind on points.

[quote name='Donkey132']Figures Oakland broke their streak of losing their first game every season when I pick against them.[/QUOTE]
Felt the same way when I read about it this morning.

I am in 7th after the first week so I am happy about that. I got to do better with the tie breakers.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Sitting on the top.

Feels good man.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I should be tied with you. I picked Oakland by score but clicked the wrong button for the game. Oh well, tied for second right now.

[quote name='cdeener']Buffalo has done it again. Luckily that was the only early game I lost.[/QUOTE]
I actually picked them to win lol. The only games I got wrong so far is miami vs browns and eagles vs giants.

I am kicking myself for changing my Minnesota vs. KC pick at the last minute but I don't mind being tied for first at the moment.

I still don't understand how Mike Vick passes for over 400 yards and Philly still manage to lose.

The Eagles keep screwing me. They keep losing to teams they are supposed to beat. Of course The Bills didn't help much this week either.

It's cool that the tie breakers keep being the difference. Hopefully I can keep my streak of double digit wins going.

bread's done
Back