NFL Suicipoolooza! Congratulations to WhamBamm as the BIG WINNER!

I'll try SEATTLE this week

And for my future reference:

Week 1 - Chicago
Week 2 - Denver
Week 3 - BYE
Week 4 - St Louis
Week 5 - Indy
Week 6 - Dallas
Week 7 - Seattle

Against my better judgment I'll take the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS this week. Washington is coming off of an embarassment game and Indy has been playing close games this year.... but they are at home... I have a bad feeling but whatever.

Week 1: Eagles
Week 2: Ravens
Week 3: Dolphins
Week 4: Chiefs
Week 5: Jaguars
Week 6: Broncos
Week 7: Colts

Again, Jacksonville for me. Here are the teams i've taken:

1 Eagles
2 Chargers
3 Ravens
4 Cowboys
5 Colts
6 Denver
7 Jax

I'll take New England this week.

Here's who I've taken so far:

1: Eagles
2: Saints
3: Ravens
4: Cowboys
5: Bears
6: Chargers
7: Patriots

I'm feeling good about Arizona...I think I will take them for now.

I think that Denny will be killing em this week after that loss and his mental breakdown in the press conference. If they lose this game I think he might have a heart attack.

I've already used New England & Denver, Jacksonville always seems to have trouble with Houston, Arizona proved last week that they're capable of losing any game. So, I'm going to stick with the Colts. Indy is pretty solid at home, and Washington just got beat by Tennessee. Plus Indy had a bye week to prepare for this game.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I've already used New England & Denver, Jacksonville always seems to have trouble with Houston, Arizona proved last week that they're capable of losing any game. So, I'm going to stick with the Colts. Indy is pretty solid at home, and Washington just got beat by Tennessee. Plus Indy had a bye week to prepare for this game.[/quote]

Excellent point about the bye. Makes me feel a lot better about the Colts. They are at home, heavily favored and coming off a bye. The only thing that worries me is that Washington got embarassed at home last week and should come out playing as hard as they can - this game means their season and people were predicting playoffs for them...

We will see some more people drop, here this, our seventh week of amazing football action.

Will I stay alive? Probably, as I will be picking the Jaguars of Jacksonville.

I just saw that Bobby Engram is out for this weeks game in case anyone was picking Seattle. I may change my pick before time is up due to this.

[quote name='javeryh']Excellent point about the bye. Makes me feel a lot better about the Colts. They are at home, heavily favored and coming off a bye. The only thing that worries me is that Washington got embarassed at home last week and should come out playing as hard as they can - this game means their season and people were predicting playoffs for them...[/quote]

That does actually scare me somewhat too. This is probably just another game to the Colts, as it's too early to be talking about another bid for an undefeated season. Washington did beat the Jaguars a few weeks ago, so we know they're capable of winning big games. However there's three big factors that make me very confident about this pick:

#1. The game is in Indy. The Colts just don't lose much at home. Washington just doesn't win much on the road. The Skins got popped in New York and in Dallas.

#2. Indy is coming off a bye week. Last year they followed up their bye week with the first win in New England in 42 years... or something close to that.

#3. Anthony McFarland. Adding a solid piece to the Colts defense makes them that much more unstoppable.

Finally, if not the Colts, who else are you gonna pick? The Jaguars are a great option, but I believe I'm going to be using them next week.

The only reason we're not seeing more Colts picks is because a lot of people have already used them up.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just saw that Bobby Engram is out for this weeks game in case anyone was picking Seattle. I may change my pick before time is up due to this.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but he has a disease :( Poor guy.

[quote name='thespamofpower']hey admiral ackbar, you forgot one of the matchups in the OP.

New England at Buffalo[/QUOTE]

Doh!

I herebye announce this game is cancelled. That is all. ;)

Yay! No one forgot to make a pick.

Week 7 Players

ValkyrieVF-1S - Denver Broncos
klwillis45 - Arizona Cardinals
jakescape53 - Indianpolis Colts
jimbodan - Bye
jimbo12457 - Arizona Cardinals
mr ryles - Denver Broncos
Mattte - Philadelphia Eagles
Zenithian Legend - Indianapolis Colts
CaseyRyback - Seattle Seahawks
snotknocker - Philadlphia Eagles
captainfrizo - Jacksonville Jaguars
zewone - Indianapolis Colts
dude2003 - Jacksonville Jaguars
smellhasreturned - Jacksonville Jaguars
SeanAmI122886 - Jacksonville Jaguars
NoRain - Jacksonville Jaguars
thespamofpower - New England Patriots
Murcielago77 - Jacksonville Jaguars
ph33r m3 - Indianpolis Colts
ch3zyp00fs - Jacksonville Jaguars
TheRock88 - Jacksonville Jaguars
RandomNPC - Philadelphia Eagles
2poor - Indianpolis Colts
Pookymeister - Jacksonville Jaguars
Silencer - Jacksonville Jaguars
jPoD - New England Patriots
Whambamm - New England Patriots
Josef - Seattle Seahawks
gameguy22006 - Jacksonville Jaguars
Mike23 - Denver Broncos
briansraregames - Seattle Seahawks
javeryh - Indianapolis Colts
thatstoobad - San Diego Chargers
MGoBlue - Bye
xxdeadp0olxx - Indianpolis Colts
FriskyTanuki - Denver Broncos
Ugamer_X - Denver Broncos
JimmieMac - Jacksonville Jaguars
stag8603 - Arizona Cardinals
pimpinc333 - Jacksonville Jaguars
RawisJericho - Jacksonville Jaguars
canabiz - New York Jets

Good Luck

I'm not feeling as confident about a Jacksonville win as a lot of you guys.

I actually dropped a benji on the texans with the points.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Leftwich may not play

this could be bad[/QUOTE]

Yea Right Bro. David Garrad. One of the best backup QB's in the NFL.

Well, if Jacksonville does lose a lot of people will be out (including myself).

However, they're playing the Texans, a team I have absolutely no confidence in what-so-ever.

[quote name='MGoBlue']Go Texans![/QUOTE]

Amen to that. Jax is looking good now /sarcasm
How bout my Eagles? XD

bread's done
Back