NFL Suicipoolooza! Congratulations to WhamBamm as the BIG WINNER!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I believe he was the top rated passer until the Cowboys game.[/QUOTE]

Grossman was one of the best until that Arizona Game also.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I believe he was the top rated passer until the Cowboys game.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. He had 9 TD's and 1 or 2 INT's until that game.

Week 7 Results

Winners

ValkyrieVF-1S - Denver Broncos
jakescape53 - Indianpolis Colts
jimbodan - Bye
mr ryles - Denver Broncos
Zenithian Legend - Indianapolis Colts
zewone - Indianapolis Colts
thespamofpower - New England Patriots
ph33r m3 - Indianpolis Colts
2poor - Indianpolis Colts
jPoD - New England Patriots
Whambamm - New England Patriots
Mike23 - Denver Broncos
javeryh - Indianapolis Colts
MGoBlue - Bye
xxdeadp0olxx - Indianpolis Colts
FriskyTanuki - Denver Broncos
Ugamer_X - Denver Broncos
canabiz - New York Jets

Losers
captainfrizo - Jacksonville Jaguars
smellhasreturned - Jacksonville Jaguars
SeanAmI122886 - Jacksonville Jaguars
NoRain - Jacksonville Jaguars
dude2003 - Jacksonville Jaguars
Murcielago77 - Jacksonville Jaguars
ch3zyp00fs - Jacksonville Jaguars
TheRock88 - Jacksonville Jaguars
Pookymeister - Jacksonville Jaguars
Silencer - Jacksonville Jaguars
gameguy22006 - Jacksonville Jaguars
JimmieMac - Jacksonville Jaguars
pimpinc333 - Jacksonville Jaguars
RawisJericho - Jacksonville Jaguars
Mattte - Philadelphia Eagles
snotknocker - Philadlphia Eagles
RandomNPC - Philadelphia Eagles
klwillis45 - Arizona Cardinals
stag8603 - Arizona Cardinals
jimbo12457 - Arizona Cardinals
Josef - Seattle Seahawks
briansraregames - Seattle Seahawks
CaseyRyback - Seattle Seahawks
thatstoobad - San Diego Chargers

Over half have been kicked out!

I am thinking of taking Green bay over Arizona cuz I don't think they can take the cold, but I officily will take:

Cinncciinnaattii Bengals.

I'll take Pittsburgh for week 8.

For my reference:
1 - New England
2 - Indianapolis
3 - Philadelphia
4 - Dallas
5 - Chicago
6 - Denver
7 - Bye

Da bears

Reference:
Week 1: Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 2: Cincinnati Bengals
Week 3: Baltimore Ravens
Week 4: Kansas City Chiefs
Week 5: Bye (Forced)
Week 6: San Diego Chargers
Week 7: Indianpolis Colts
Week 8:

OK, this week I'm going to take the CHICAGO BEARS for now. I really want to take my bye but I'm going to wait until there's a more unfavorable set of matchups. I feel uneasy about it because of their last game and the fact that not too many teams ever get to 7-0. They are going to lose at some point but they are at home and they are coming off of a bye week. Plus the 49ers suck (but not as much as the Cardinals).

For reference:

Week 1: Eagles
Week 2: Ravens
Week 3: Dolphins
Week 4: Chiefs
Week 5: Jaguars
Week 6: Broncos
Week 7: Colts
Week 8: Bears

I've changed my mind, I'm going not going to take San Diego this week. Instead I will pick the New York Giants. Tampa may be on a roll, but the Giants are coming off some big road wins, and I think the fans in New York will be pumped to see them in first place in their division.

Final Week 8 Pick: New York Giants

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I've changed my mind, I'm going not going to take San Diego this week. Instead I will pick the New York Giants. Tampa may be on a roll, but the Giants are coming off some big road wins, and I think the fans in New York will be pumped to see them in first place in their division.

Final Week 8 Pick: New York Giants[/quote]

God I hope you are right. As a lifelong Giants fan I've come to expect them to play to the level of their competition and make you sweat it out for 60 minutes.

Week Eight Players

ValkyrieVF-1S - Chicago Bears
jakescape53 - San Diego Chargers
jimbodan - Chicago Bears
mr ryles - Cincinnati Bengals
Zenithian Legend - New York Giants
zewone - Bye
thespamofpower - New York Jets
ph33r m3 - Pittsburgh Steelers
2poor - Chicago Bears
jPoD - Chicago Bears
Whambamm - Bye
Mike23 - NY Jets
javeryh - Chicago Bears
MGoBlue - Pittsburgh Steelers
xxdeadp0olxx - Pittsburgh Steelers
FriskyTanuki - Bye
Ugamer_X - Pitsburgh Steelers
canabiz - New York Giants

Good luck in Week 8.

[quote name='mr ryles']Damn Vick has his first good game of the year and it's against the team I picked.[/quote]

Have you not seen his stats from last week? He had an even better game agains the dejected Steelers.

1 New England
2 Baltimore
3 BYE
4 Dallas
5 Chicago
6 Denver
7 Indianapolis
8 New York Giants

9 San Diego

I was gonna pick San Diego last week or this next week, and in fact the Giants were my pick this week or next week. Anyway, hopefully Cleveland doesn't muster up the energy to start a winning streak, and the Chargers 2 losses are by a combined 6 points, both road losses too, so I think San Diego is as good a choice as any team, unless you saved Chicago.

In case anyone missed the hard numbers:

Oakland had 98 yards of total offense.

Pittsburgh reached the red zone 6 times.

Final score? Oakland - 20 _____ Pittsburgh - 13

I should have been knocked out 2 weeks ago when Chicago beat Arizona, so I can't complain much.

[quote name='jPoD']11 by my count.[/quote]

Ok 11 left, I'm a dumb animal and can barely pick football games, much less count. I glanced at one of the NY Jets picks and thought it said NY Giants.

damn Jets how could they lose against the Browns?? I should have stuck with da Bears (gonna save them for later). Ah well be back next time.

Good Luck to those who are left

[quote name='thespamofpower']damn Jets how could they lose against the Browns?? I should have stuck with da Bears (gonna save them for later). Ah well be back next time.

Good Luck to those who are left[/quote]

The Jets were 2 point underdogs for that game. Also, there's no point in "saving" teams for later because the only object is to make it to the next week. You should just pick what you think is the best matchup for the week and worry about the next one when you get there, IMO. Of course, I've just about used up all of the good teams so I'm probably screwed... ;)

[quote name='jPoD']Theyre the Jets. This whole winning thing with them is a fluke.[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, bullshit. They came very close to beating both the Patriots and the Colts. I honestly don't know what happened that one game against the Jags, that's the only game that left me scratching my head.

Maybe they're 4-4 because of an easy schedule, but don't say they are winning by fluke.

bread's done
Back