NFL Training Camp (Wii) $59.99 new + $15 TGI Friday's gift card @ gamestop.com

FINALLY, been waiting for this to come down. But should I order one now or see if Amazon matches. I sent like $100 worth of trades in last week so will have some credit. I don't really care for any of the bonuses. I'd take the TGIF giftcard but there are none around here.

Everyone go tell Amazon about the Gamestop price so maybe they will match it.

[quote name='Strell']Bennigan's here. TGI Fridays is small time.[/QUOTE]

Bennigans puts American cheese on their french onion soup, fucking gross place to eat

[quote name='danh920']Bennigans puts American cheese on their french onion soup, fucking gross place to eat[/QUOTE]

Not at any Bennigans I've ever been to, they don't...

That said, I'm fairly certain that Bennigans is out of business.

Well, I picked up EA Active 2 from Amazon, but I actually wanted this more and have a gift card from a Xmas gift return. Sold.

Anyone else actually bought something that applies to the promo? It says the redemption code should be in the order confirmation email, but I don't see one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid GameStop. I just got back from buying one and I get home and notice it has been already opened and resealed with regular tape. I don't know if this is a return or what. I'm not opening it to see if the game itself is still sealed. Going back tomorrow and asking for another one

Well I decided to just take a look assuming it was just gutted and figuring I'd just keep it. Nope it was definitely opened and probably used. The plastic on the accessories were ripped open and even saw a strand of hair in one of them. Probably someone tried it once and decided to bring it back or something. Going to be at GameStop when they open. They better not give me any crap when I try to exchange it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a copy in store today; my receipt did not give me a gift card code. I was thinking about calling to pursue it, but its really not worth it. Anyway, just did my first workout -- pretty fun.

I didn't have a code on my receipt either. Probably won't bother since there is no TGIF here.

Walmart has this for $60 online now too.

bread's done
Back