NFL2K5 ships early!

Birbo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Game has been bumped up from 8/10 to 7/20! I got an e-mail from ebgames telling me about this and gaming-age is reporting the same.

That's almost getting too early, really. But I guess the preseason starts up the 2nd week of August, and before then Sportscenter, etc. will be covering training camp stuff.

What are the chances of there being any significant roster moves after then? All that's left is for jobbers to get cut, right? Although I suppose the Xbox could just get a Live download...

But damn, college next week and NFL in two weeks, sweet.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']This has already been talked about on the original thread about this game. you can check that out here:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18613&highlight=espn

Mods.....please take care of this thread so there arent dups.[/quote]
thats a forum about the price, not the very recent release date change. And no one feels like watching 6 pages of an old post for the change in release date. And even if its mentioned, WHO GIVES A CRAP.

This release date is great for ESPN's success over madden, i just hope the game isnt being rushed at all

[quote name='Southberm']
thats a forum about the price, not the very recent release date change. And no one feels like watching 6 pages of an old post for the change in release date. And even if its mentioned, WHO GIVES A CRAP.[/quote]

Thats the very reason that we have pages and pages of dup. threads becasue of morons like you

This isnt a dup like i said, that one is about the price while this one is about EBgame's recent email about the 7/20 date

Well okay anyway I was already excited about NCAA football next week and now I get two new football games in one week this is great plus it's cheap as hell !

Anyone know if they put momentum in the ESPN games yet? The unrealistic stopping/starting has annoyed me to the point where I simply could not play the previous installments.

[quote name='WildWop']Anyone know if they put momentum in the ESPN games yet? The unrealistic stopping/starting has annoyed me to the point where I simply could not play the previous installments.[/quote]

That's something that kept me from playing it too. I heard they were working on it.

I've heard that hockey and football are going to be $19.99. I think that the other games might be $19.99 but if they're not, they might be $29.99. I'm not so sure yet.

Personally I don't see a problem with this thread. It's in a seperate forum from the one linked (although this one should probably be in the General Games forum since it's about a cross-platform game) And it's primarilly about the game's ship date moving up, not about the price (which is old news now - that linked thread is over a month old it just recently got bumped is all).

If it weren't for this thread I would have no idea to look out for this game in a few weeks.

I'm actually going to buy a football game...and for more than .99

scary.

AND THANKS FOR THE INFO!!! I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS COMING OUT EARLY!!! I DIDNT RECEIVE THE MEMO!!!!!

:)

(seriously, thanks. now i can time some purchases.)

Heh. Before all this $20 hubbub and early shipping was announced I had ordered a sealed copy of NFL2k3 for X-box to play. :( Doh. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Well if it's still sealed you should've just taken it back. If you can't do that now you may be able to trade it in somewhere or sell it, but don't expect to get much of anything out of it.

Hopefully you only paid $5 for 2K3..why 2K3 though!!!

Well, 7/20/04 and shipped NEXT DAY AIR from Gamestop....football joy will soon be here

[quote name='doubledown']Hopefully you only paid $5 for 2K3..why 2K3 though!!!

Well, 7/20/04 and shipped NEXT DAY AIR from Gamestop....football joy will soon be here[/quote]

everytime I see your name I think of this poker game my friends mom had when she had an illegal gambling operation going. They had machine that had these girls that would get naked, so me and my friend would always doubledown to try and get them naked quicker

bread's done
Back