NFS: HP 39.99$ @ Amazon now

They're really going to start spoiling people. Even pre-black friday they had TONS of games on the cheap...and now extending through and past. Who's going to ever want to pay full price again when they know it's dropping so soon?

Maybe consumers will finally start to catch on... Amazon may have started a very dangerous (to retail) trend...

Been waiting for a deal on this. NFS for the past few years hasn't been too great. According to reviews it looks like they finally made a decent game. Should I wait for it to go cheaper? hmm.

is this the limited edition? because i have the $10 credit from purchasing halo reach LE, and i can pretty much get this for $29.99.. but i only want the LE though..

Geez thanks OP. More games to buy! [/sarcasm]

Seriously though thanks OP. I'm going to go ahead and pick this up. I could've gotten it on BF for $35 but didn't pull the trigger then and have been regretting it.

[quote name='egonpax']Geez thanks OP. More games to buy! [/sarcasm]

Seriously though thanks OP. I'm going to go ahead and pick this up. I could've gotten it on BF for $35 but didn't pull the trigger then and have been regretting it.[/QUOTE]
After CM they but put it up again for $35 during that all day gaming gold box deal. I nabbed it then since I also passed on BF and regretted it.

[quote name='joseraul']FWIW, I ordered the regular version on Black Friday and got the LE.[/QUOTE]

Even though it says 'Limited Edition' I don't think it's really an LE, it just comes with a code to be able to play online which people who buy used copies have to pay 800pts for.

[quote name='porieux']Even though it says 'Limited Edition' I don't think it's really an LE, it just comes with a code to be able to play online which people who buy used copies have to pay 800pts for.[/QUOTE]
The code also unlocks a few cars.

I think this will drop even more, because no one is playing it, everyone is playing GT5 now, I have a new copy collecting dust every since I got GT5, I will get to it eventually, but played a little and its ok, just another arcade racer with no customization and a few good cars, also no wheel support or split screen which are two things are a must in my house. GT5 with two wheels and SS is awesome.

[quote name='pun123']I think this will drop even more, because no one is playing it, everyone is playing GT5 now, I have a new copy collecting dust every since I got GT5, I will get to it eventually, but played a little and its ok, just another arcade racer with no customization and a few good cars, also no wheel support or split screen which are two things are a must in my house. GT5 with two wheels and SS is awesome.[/QUOTE]
No
While the newest Gran Turismo is a joke of a sim it's still like a sim

Need for Speed is an arcade style game

One crowd isn't going for the other

bread's done
Back