NFS: Most Wanted PC - FREE - ORIGIN

Trenchalicious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Logged in my origin account today to see that they are now giving away Need for Speed: Most Wanted (The Deuce) for PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, there are a few issues with this game, echoed in their forums:

- it won't launch in some multi-monitor setups (I have to disable one of my monitors.)

- The frame-rate seems pretty inconsistent, even after turning everything to the lowest settings.

After much reading through their support forums I was able to tweak the settings to the point where it was mostly playable, but then in multiplayer it kept switching to windowed mode in the middle of a race for some unknown reason (no, there was no other window popping up).  At that point I just gave up and removed it.

Hard to argue with "free", but at the same time it just wasn't worth the aggravation when there are lots of other racing games out there that just work.

YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, there are a few issues with this game, echoed in their forums:

- it won't launch in some multi-monitor setups (I have to disable one of my monitors.)

- The frame-rate seems pretty inconsistent, even after turning everything to the lowest settings.

After much reading through their support forums I was able to tweak the settings to the point where it was mostly playable, but then in multiplayer it kept switching to windowed mode in the middle of a race for some unknown reason (no, there was no other window popping up). At that point I just gave up and removed it.

Hard to argue with "free", but at the same time it just wasn't worth the aggravation when there are lots of other racing games out there that just work.

YMMV.
Works perfectly with me, just turn off in-game AA lol that makes the framerate drop to shit.

bread's done
Back