NFS:MW 50% off on Origin (all platforms)

Great deal. I picked up both the 360 version and Vita version in the last few weeks (same prices), and they're great. Android version is excellent as well.

PC version is the worst, the frame rate is really screwed up very jumpy and buggy, can barely drive smooth even with a great game rig. Do some searching first. If you have console definitely go that route.

Want the Vita version so bad, almost checked out, but after Shipping, then tax, brought it to $25. I wanna say this will hit $19.99 MSRP sometime by March next year. Considering the fact that I've only logged an hour on the 360 version (enjoying F:Horizon much more) and it frustrates the hell out of me...perhaps I can wait. Just want a good racer on the Vita, and think this is the best offering as of now.

[quote name='pun123']PC version is the worst, the frame rate is really screwed up very jumpy and buggy, can barely drive smooth even with a great game rig. Do some searching first. If you have console definitely go that route.[/QUOTE]

My PC runs it just fine. Even when running FRAPS.

[quote name='Aerc']My PC runs it just fine. Even when running FRAPS.[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm, no, I'm having stuttering with a gtx 690 (no sli support for MW) and an 2600k OCed to 4.4 , Samsung SSD, 8 gigs of ram at 2166 and every other game I play gives me above 80 easy. The game is flawed as hell and even v sync doe sent help.
unless anything less than 60 doesn't bother you, but when the game does 60, its amazing -_-
PS:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Aerc']My PC runs it just fine. Even when running FRAPS.[/QUOTE]

You are one of the very few lucky ones, for everyone else DO NOT BUY PC VERSION UNTIL IT IS PATCHED.

I think I have $100 of Origin credit from using my GS credit a year ago. I've still been waiting for a decent sale like this finally. I think i forgot my login info it's been so long shit lol

Really cool how the xp points or whatever they are called carry over between the Xbox and vita version. Wish the game save did too, seems like it could be figured out.

Is the vita version the same game as the the console version? and if so, since it using origin to support the cross platform leader boards does it also carry progress across systems? (I realize the second question would be a real long shot but was curious nonetheless)

[quote name='ninjaman999']Ummmmm, no, I'm having stuttering with a gtx 690 (no sli support for MW) and an 2600k OCed to 4.4 , Samsung SSD, 8 gigs of ram at 2166 and every other game I play gives me above 80 easy. The game is flawed as hell and even v sync doe sent help.
unless anything less than 60 doesn't bother you, but when the game does 60, its amazing -_-
PS:

[quote name='Guest1321']Is the vita version the same game as the the console version? and if so, since it using origin to support the cross platform leader boards does it also carry progress across systems? (I realize the second question would be a real long shot but was curious nonetheless)[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Vita version is the same game as what you're playing on other platforms...it's pretty impressive, actually. There's a little less traffic in the Vita version (which, considering how many times traffic kills me in the console/pc versions, is not a bad thing at all) and there are fewer cars per race but the city is pretty much identical.

Any Speed points you earn in one version carry over to all other versions, Vita included. This means you keep your online speed level between different platforms, and any most wanted races you unlock in one version are also unlocked in all the others. However, single-player progress and multiplayer customization unlocks are not saved cross-platorm, so you'll have to earn those entitlements again.

Should I miss the opportunity? Never Most wanted lover never miss this opportunity ever. Play most wanted, to have MW and to be MW is fascination of MW lover. Hope next cart will be mine.

[quote name='sethjayson']Should I miss the opportunity? Never Most wanted lover never miss this opportunity ever. Play most wanted, to have MW and to be MW is fascination of MW lover. Hope next cart will be mine.[/QUOTE]
huh?

[quote name='computingwarren']Could we price match at best buy for buy 2 get $40 gift card?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the manager there. Mine denied at first, then met me halfway. Went home w/ Hitman and RE6 for $100 w/ a $40 GC.

bread's done
Back