NFS the Run $36 Amazon PS3/360

this is why buying games at launch now a days is the worst idea. I am a huge ratchet and clank fan but all 4 one just doesn't have that magic touch and that extra 4-6 months of polish.

NFS on the other hand can be beaten in under 5 hrs the story that is.

both of these will be in bargain bin by january 2012 under $15 is what i would be willing to pay

[quote name='showtimefolks']this is why buying games at launch now a days is the worst idea. I am a huge ratchet and clank fan but all 4 one just doesn't have that magic touch and that extra 4-6 months of polish.

both of these will be in bargain bin by january 2012 under $15 is what i would be willing to pay[/QUOTE]

I agree. Rage can be bought under $30 now and it released just a few months ago.

This NFS is only worth a rent. Seriously.

just beat this a few days ago.
I really liked the story, it was awesome.
and unlike shipwreck, my grrl and I thought the last level was insane and tense awesome.
but yeah, the multiplayer is broken and the challenges are too hard.
this is just good for a runthrough.
i got it with bestbuy blackfriday b2g1f acr, deadisland and this. flippn this @ amazon for 28 tomorrow after i try to get a few more trophies.

Hey Velo how long did it take you to do a runthrough of this game? I bought it bf also with the b2g1 and it's still sealed and I figured I'd get around to it sometime, but if it's not too long of a game I might lock my Amazon trade in and play through it now.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Hey Velo how long did it take you to do a runthrough of this game? I bought it bf also with the b2g1 and it's still sealed and I figured I'd get around to it sometime, but if it's not too long of a game I might lock my Amazon trade in and play through it now.[/QUOTE]

just driving itself is just over 2 hrs not including the cutscenes or the quick time events. i say under 5 hrs at the most

[quote name='showtimefolks']just driving itself is just over 2 hrs not including the cutscenes or the quick time events. i say under 5 hrs at the most[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the response. I have a lot of other games in the backlog I'm looking forward to more than this but if I can play it in 5 hours I think I'll lock in an Amazon trade value and hope I can finish in a week.

No Runs for me, for now. Eventually I'm sure I'll get the Runs but I'm backed up right now from all the other holiday games. :)

[quote name='showtimefolks']this is why buying games at launch now a days is the worst idea. I am a huge ratchet and clank fan but all 4 one just doesn't have that magic touch and that extra 4-6 months of polish.

both of these will be in bargain bin by january 2012 under $15 is what i would be willing to pay[/QUOTE]

Nowadays? I learned this shortly after I joined CAG.

So I took Assassin's Creed Revelations out of the Xbox and starting playing this instead and I must admit it's pretty fun. More fun than the Shift series, it's on the fun level of Hot Pursuit, but not as much content. I'm already on Stage 3. You can tell the game isn't going to last as long as other NFS titles, they can take out the Quick Time Events though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back