CoD WaW Map Pack 1 Codes:

G6H6B-6HXVC-86YXF-2QRH2-FGV2T
WB9MW-X9QRJ-FWW28-J9RMD-BT3VG
KGH7P-MCYFD-HGYTW-KWPCP-M2KPT

PS3
6D2E-TBBL-B567
RQQE-DEBB-8658
M33P-FPBM-RL2J

[quote name='platinumsoldier']I took the first PS3 and 360 W@W code. Somebody else already used the Ninja Gaiden Code. Thanks for the codes![/QUOTE]

Way to only take one!!! Would have been 3 if you got that NG code to work.

[quote name='platinumsoldier']I took the first PS3 and 360 W@W code. Somebody else already used the Ninja Gaiden Code. Thanks for the codes![/QUOTE]

this is why it should be 1 per person via PM. **** would take all of them if he could.

According to your gametag you don't even own the fucking game on 360...

Lol @ all the people mad at me. The funny thing is that I could have took the codes and not have bothered to reply to this topic, but I decided to say that I took them so nobody would waste their time putting them in. Maybe next time, I might just not say anything when a person is giving DLC for free, since obviously there are people here who are overreacting on an action of the past and something so trivial. And besides he didn't say "Take one only".

And after I finish posting this, I shall take my leave from this tread, so just keep complaining. Peace out!

Again, thank you for the codes TC!

[quote name='platinumsoldier']Lol @ all the people mad at me. The funny thing is that I could have took the codes and not have bothered to reply to this topic, but I decided to say that I took them so nobody would waste their time putting them in. Maybe next time, I might just not say anything when a person is giving DLC for free, since obviously there are people here who are overreacting on an action of the past and something so trivial. And besides he didn't say "Take one only".

And after I finish posting this, I shall take my leave from this tread, so just keep complaining. Peace out!

Again, thank you for the codes TC![/QUOTE]
"Take only one should be implied!!! But then again thats just me. :applause:

bread's done
Back