Ngage, Turbo Express, and More!!!!!

Looks good.

I'd lower the shipping rate, or specify the method.
For that $, it should be Priority.

Might want to specify a return policy also.

I usually state, no refunds unless returned in the exact condition, and no refunds on shipping fees.

Just my 2 cents.

Could of probably put the price of shipping in the auction as some dont look at the top or bottom of the auction. Also, you could of put "PSP" in the title as its short and easy for people to type in the search field. Should also state in the auction what type of payment you accept. You can take a look at my auctions (see link in sig)

Put up Bass landing a couple hours ago. Lmk if that one looks better than the Coded Arms auction. Also what should I be sending these games in......bubble mailers???? Not exactly sure...

[quote name='Prepster']Put up Bass landing a couple hours ago. Lmk if that one looks better than the Coded Arms auction. Also what should I be sending these games in......bubble mailers???? Not exactly sure...[/QUOTE]

The #0 bubble mailers fit perfectly. I usually include an auction description with anything I sell. Makes it easier for people to know who sent it in case they have bought multiple copies of an item.

Also, be sure to include delivery confirmation when you ship the item. It can end up saving you a lot of hassle down the road.

[quote name='Prepster']Put up Bass landing a couple hours ago. Lmk if that one looks better than the Coded Arms auction. Also what should I be sending these games in......bubble mailers???? Not exactly sure...[/QUOTE]
Looks better. Another suggestion for the auction title are abbreviations. Such as Playstation can be PS. No need for the parathesis "()". That is just taking up two useful letters for your description. Having other words such as "with", "the", "a" and all those are not needed as well. Put keywords and NEVER repeat the word. For instance, Time Crisis Crisis Zone. There is no need to repeat "Crisis" twice. This will allow more room for other words.

[quote name='Prepster']Got my paypal account verified today and just put up my first item. Check it out and I will take $3 off of shipping if a CAG wins.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthechitownballersQQhtZ-1

Btw, lmk what I should do to make my auctions better. Because I am a huge noob at all this stuff.[/QUOTE]

How much was it to put up an auction? I'm thinking about selling some stuff soon and I never sold anything in ebay.

[quote name='ryosnk']How much was it to put up an auction? I'm thinking about selling some stuff soon and I never sold anything in ebay.[/QUOTE]

Listing fee is 25 cents, soon to be 20 cents for anything you start under a dollar. Most people usually start auctions at 99 cents. Final value fees are a precentage depending on how high the auction ends. Most likely around 4-8% at most.

Also, if you take credit card payments via paypal, and payment you get thourh paypal gets a fee taken out as well. No charge if you only accept debit and bank transfers through paypal.

Oh, and if you really want to get ambitious, stores start at $15 a month and store listing fees are only 3 cents with 8% final value fee. This is something only high volume sellers would use though.

[quote name='Prepster']Wheres the best place to purchase bubble mailers on the cheap?? I would assume ebay, also what about box's?[/QUOTE]

NOt sure about boxes, but I usually buy my bubble mailers in bulk from mailersandmore.com

I've seen other sites mentioned as well.

[quote name='greendj27']No charge if you only accept debit and bank transfers through paypal.[/QUOTE]
This is only true if you have a Personal account. But at the same time, you are limited to a certain amount of payment you can receive and send each month.

I have Premier and no matter what payment whether its eCheck, Instant or credit card, there is a fee taken out.

[quote name='Prepster']Wheres the best place to purchase bubble mailers on the cheap?? I would assume ebay, also what about box's?[/QUOTE]
Boxs, you can get Priority boxes for free from the post office or order online at http://www.usps.com for free. You can also get boxes from stores since they throw them away such as supermarkets, gamestores or your local deli

As for bubble mailers, if you know someone who works at an office, they can grab a bunch of bubble mailers for you. Other than that, you'll have to pay.

[quote name='iazybandit']Boxs, you can get Priority boxes for free from the post office or order online at http://www.usps.com for free. You can also get boxes from stores since they throw them away such as supermarkets, gamestores or your local deli

As for bubble mailers, if you know someone who works at an office, they can grab a bunch of bubble mailers for you. Other than that, you'll have to pay.[/QUOTE]

That's something I'm able to do. I work at an office, and I can get all the bubble mailers in any size from the warehouse. Boxes easily obtainable from things that we get delivered, or just get them from usps. You'd be surprised how stingy some people are giving out just a damn envelope -_-

I like esupplystore.com I think they sell the exact same brand as greendj's place so compare prices and go with the cheapest shipped total is my advice. Of course you have to buy 100 #0s per order. For someone just starting out I'd check Staples. I think you can buy 20 at about $0.40 to $0.50 per. Whatever you do, don't buy them at the post office. I think they run like $1 per for the #0 size there.

Boxes are hard to find really cheap. For one they are pretty heavy to ship so the S+H fee often adds a good bit to the total. You can get free boxes to use with Priority Mailing from the USPS, and I use scrounged/recycled boxes from things sent to me when it's not going Priority. I pretty much just send stuff Priority if it has to be boxed and doesn't qualify for Media Mail. The saved hassle of not needing to find a good box and faster shipping time makes the extra bit over the Parcel Post rate well worth it IMO.

[quote name='iazybandit']This is only true if you have a Personal account. But at the same time, you are limited to a certain amount of payment you can receive and send each month.

I have Premier and no matter what payment whether its eCheck, Instant or credit card, there is a fee taken out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should have explained better. I have a premiere account also, but as long as he never takes a credit card payment he's fine.

bread's done
Back