NHL 09 CAG Team - CAG Game Night - Fridays @ 10 PM EST

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I vote for the german panthers. There jerseys arn't bad. Blue with white and red letters i believe.

We got to win more then 60% of the time though.

And A side note: YEH FOR THE PATCH![/quote]

maybe I am thinking of a different team but aren't the German DEL Panthers green/red... I am glad the patch is out, I vote for the sex panthers, cause that tagline is priceless.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Well, I was just going to leave the title of the thread the same (basically), but create a poll in the OP to allow people to vote. If you guys don't want a new thread though, that's cool. I just figured it would be easier to keep up on stuff if one of us is in charge of the OP...especially considering it still states that we start at 10PM. Haven't had a chance to try the patch yet, but so far, I'm reading great things.[/quote]

I am in favor of the new thread

As for the Sex Panthers, I think the best choice would be the AKL team in SM-Liga. F'n awesome jerseys and I discovered that thier goalie actually has thier logo on his mask, not just a generic mask. I WANT IT!

862A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_NRQ.jpg

If only there was a code to unlock it...maybe?

EDIT: German Panther jerseys = boring. ;)

There's also a team in Q2 that have nice jerseys with some kind of cat on it. Starts with a U.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for new thread, crotch sharks, and whatever else we were voting on.

So, is there going to be an official unofficial game night to bask in the patchly glow tonight? I'll try to get on for most of the night.

bread's done
Back