NHL 10---Team CheapAss Created!

smiggity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Any other NHL players on CAG? Was looking to get 6 people together to join the EA Sports hockey league thing. It seems pretty cool. Drop a line if interested

I'm a huge NHL fan Smiggity. I have NHL 09 for 360 (amazing game), but I never played it. None of my hockey-loving peeps were ever online.

How does 10 stack up?

The league last season was not led by an awesome dude like me. I get shit done..In fact I have a small CAG madden league going right now as well, plus nightly Socom ladder matches

I'm not sure how this works, but I would be interested if you needed a player. I thought you would want more then 6 players though, because not all six will always be able to get together at the same times?

Yeah sure some alternates would be good. Thongsy I think you misunderstood the "league". It is not a league but a team of 6 including goalie, and everyone is player locked. We would play other 6 man teams through the online interface

I will send invites out tonight

I might be interested. I'll be out of town for the next two weeks, but once I get back and into it I'll keep this thread in mind.

I know it's not a league, but I lost faith when only three of us played league games last year when there were like 20+ people who signed up. Anyways, good luck on your team, hope it works out for you. I got hockey last year so I need a different sports game this year, I rotate which one I get yearly so by the time I get hockey again there will be more changes than just a minor update and roster changes. Doesn't help that I lost faith in the Sharks either.

Sent Friend Requests to Blinden and Desertbloom. Already have 2 on our time just need a couple more...Someone has to play goalie though

I'll take a look when I get home tonight.

I would be a liability in goal for sure, but I could practice and do it if nobody else wanted to/was any good, also probably a liability anywhere really...

i'm in! and I too would be a huge liability in goal.

i was part of that failed season last year. got a few games in.

bread's done
Back